Britons would narrowly back remaining in the EU: poll of polls

webfact

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I accept nothing you say I do in paragraph 2. I have not voiced any opinion on them.

The part in which you said you didn't care that having another vote would undermine and weaken Britain's negotiating position certainly sounded like you were voicing an opinion, and a pretty strong one.

2 minutes ago, rixalex said:

The part in which you said you didn't care that having another vote would undermine and weaken Britain's negotiating position certainly sounded like you were voicing an opinion, and a pretty strong one.

No, it's simply a statement of fact.

I really don't care, unless it is used as an excuse to deny people their rights of course...

This whole thread is sounding like a loop with the same arguments being batted around endlessly.  Not criticising as I am part of that.  As far as a final vote by the people on the negotiated Brexit deal, may I make one point.  If the government deliver what the leave campaigners voted for then there is no need for another vote.  Absolutely none!  If they don't then there is an argument for the people who voted leave to say  "This not what we voted for, try again".

If not then they live with the consequences of their decision to accept a failed Brexit

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No, it's simply a statement of fact.

I really don't care, unless it is used as an excuse to deny people their rights of course...

It would be an excuse if Britain's negotiating position wasn't going to be undermined and weakened. You have accepted that it will be.

While your analogy is a ridiculous one, I believe lotteries are held on a regular basis. 
Well just as ridiculous as what you want ,we had a vote,the leaves won ,thats it ,you can go on as much as you like(bùt its getting tedious now ) there will not be another vote, so please pick your toys up and get back in the pram. :D

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Well just as ridiculous as what you want ,we had a vote,the leaves won ,thats it ,you can go on as much as you like(bùt its getting tedious now ) there will not be another vote, so please pick your toys up and get back in the pram. ????

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I haven’t called for a vote. 

I have opposed those anti democratic authoritarian voices that would deny others their rights though. 

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I have never called for a vote on anything, just rejecting the claims by authoritarian voices there can not be another vote.

Thanks for reaffirming my comment on lack of meaningful or coherent replies. Deflect away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1