Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No.  Not at all.  Heavens to Betsy no.  But the topic is right up there with the bi yearly Thai Visa swastika threads.  Just wait and another will come alone and you can engage in the bi yearly argument about the sexuality of men attracted to transgender persons.  
Oh come on this is not a hate thread,i dont hate gays or lesbians,up to them , ,but if you are born a man with a penis ,you can think what you want ,but you will always be a man ,and same goes for a woman ,she will always genetically be a woman.
So i can look at a ladyboy and think they look pretty and in fact look at a man and think how handsome he is,but would never fancy sleeping with either.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ivor bigun said:

Oh come on this is not a hate thread,i dont hate gays or lesbians,up to them , ,but if you are born a man with a penis ,you can think what you want ,but you will always be a man ,and same goes for a woman ,she will always genetically be a woman.
So i can look at a ladyboy and think they look pretty and in fact look at a man and think how handsome he is,but would never fancy sleeping with either.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I understand what you are saying and Thai Visa has a thread about 2 times per year discussing this issue.  People like you on one side and the guys from gay forum on the other side.  The topic of this thread is have you done anything with lady boys as opposed to the topic you want to discuss which is, "if you do stuff with a ladyboy you're gay/bi"  It's a good topic and TV does it twice a year regular as clockwork.  But I don't think it's the topic of this thread.  It's more fun if you wait and post in a thread that is about the topic you are discussing. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...