Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

My Nikon FA is not far from me, it never went into storage.

But somehow I have difficulties to figure out the connection between the camera and my earlier comment.

Camera comment from your reply to me in a previous thread.  The bathtub one.

3 hours ago, elgenon said:

What? What about the ears? Is that not to be talked about? 555

5 is better than 3!

Unless you are into elephant ears, you've just given a fairly big clue as to the dimensions of your todger.

• Confused 1

I am trying to find popular threads to read on Thaivisa and then this pops up on the top. 10 pages last 24 hours.

So ladyboys seem to interest the members here a lot. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Talking about religion, if someone's a Christian there's no way they they can be Christian and be gay or into ladyboys. Christians can only be straight unless they're fake Christians. As we all know, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Adam and Steve pretending to be Eve!

Sorry I don't know that, nor believe it.  Nor do I believe in Santa Claus or the tooth fairy............  Or is it not P.C. to talk about fairies nowadays?  Or Elves???

• Like 2

Just now, The Deerhunter said:

Or is it not P.C. to talk about fairies nowadays?  Or Elves???

Fairies and dwarfs... not PC. Elves...no problem.

Fairy is a slang word for gay man. Dwarves should now be referred to as vertically challenged people.

Edited by Spidey
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, moe666 said:

As usual this type of thread degenerates into a slinging match. How about that there are people who just love sex and who ever or what ever experience comes along can be enjoyed.

I'll drink to that.  And I am normal.  And what's more, I know that I am normal because I decide what is normal, just  like everyone else does.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Fairies and dwarfs... not PC. Elves...no problem.

Fairy is a slang word for gay man. Dwarves should now be referred to as vertically challenged people.

I kinda think that was what I was getting at.  Referring to gays as fairies would not be P.C. now!!!!  P. C. used to primarily refer to a policeman but now it has a much more common and socially important meaning.

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. It's how a person presents themselves. Ladyboys usually present themselves as women. So if you're attracted to their presentation of their gender identity you're attracted to women. A straight attraction.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

False. Just mind numbing mutilation of the facts. Another truth is not truth post? Pre op sex is sex with a man. Regardless of what he looks like. The rest is just semantics. Makeup and fake boobs do not change anything. 

Again, nothing wrong with this. In my opinion the only thing that is wrong here, is the mental gymnastics of trying to convince yourself and the rest of us that this is not a gay experience.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

False. Just mind numbing mutilation of the facts. Another truth is not truth post? Pre op sex is sex with a man. Regardless of what he looks like. The rest is just semantics. Makeup and fake boobs do not change anything. 

Again, nothing wrong with this. In my opinion the only thing that is wrong here, is the mental gymnastics of trying to convince yourself and the rest of us that this is not a gay experience.

If you can fool yourself into thinking that you are with a woman, which is what these guys do, then it's not gay. Deluded maybe but not gay.

7 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Does anyone really ask anymore?  Don't you grow out of that stuff about 7 or 8 years old? 

Apparently not. Several people on this thread asking that question. 

For me personally, the only thing that I can't get my head around is why someone would prefer a ladyboy to a normal girl. You seem to have answered that by saying that they can lift heavy weights, which doesn't really explain it to me.

11 minutes ago, Spidey said:

For me personally, the only thing that I can't get my head around is why someone would prefer a ladyboy to a normal girl. You seem to have answered that by saying that they can lift heavy weights, which doesn't really explain it to me.

A lady boy is a feminine person who can pull her own weight. They have a better understanding of a man (men from Mars women from Venus).  Lady boys are feminine not effeminate.  I don't care for effeminate men or masculine gays.  I like women and lady boys. 

I don't know why I don't like masculine gays but I don't.  As people they are OK but not to sleep with - the same with effeminate men. 

I certainly don't speak for everyone nor would I pretend to. 

Nongthoomfairtex.jpg

fairy.jpg

• Thanks 1

I've got a question: at what point is it revealed that a person is a ladyboy when you first meet them? 

Obviously it's situational, but there must be some acceptable etiquette to this.

I would suspect a woman might get offended if you just straight out ask them if they are a ladyboy.

Any tips to inquiring without insulting?

25 minutes ago, YogaVeg said:

I've got a question: at what point is it revealed that a person is a ladyboy when you first meet them? 

Obviously it's situational, but there must be some acceptable etiquette to this.

I would suspect a woman might get offended if you just straight out ask them if they are a ladyboy.

Any tips to inquiring without insulting?

I feel a book coming on. I'm sure many straight men could answer that. 

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

If you can fool yourself into thinking that you are with a woman, which is what these guys do, then it's not gay. Deluded maybe but not gay.

That is exactly what Guiliani meant, when he said truth was not truth. The mind is a powerful thing. But it changes nothing.

Hi there.
Well the results are showing about 30 percent of you straight dudes are having it on with ladyboys. As most men are straight dudes, that's an awful lot of straight dudes into the ladyboys.

(As I told you, it's a straight thing.)

Well as the designer of this poll so RUDELY excluded the gay guys, I have added a mirror poll for the GAY GUYS ONLY. It is a PUBLIC POLL meaning everyone can see how you vote. So if you're straight and you vote on it, welcome aboard matey, you will be coming out of the closet. (But you will be eligible for the FREE TOASTER. Conditions apply.)

For the gay guys ONLY --

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1062233-public-poll-for-the-gays-how-many-gay-guys-have-had-experiences-with-ladyboys/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

They go out the window for the some of same reasons that most men prefer Ferrari over a tuktuk. An attractive Thai ladyboy is more attractive than a heap of average western women! Hot it hot Lol

As I have said  attraction is attraction..Brad pitt is a attractive dude but I dont want a BJ from him...

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck  lol..I also dont like tuk tuks

17 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

So using some peoples logic, does a BJ from a ladyboy makes the receiver gay ????

(dont forget they are very good at it, they have a familiarity with the equipment, lol)

Once again I can confirm it was good and I dont think of myself as gay.....prefer ladies, but it WAS a BJ ????

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. It's how a person presents themselves. Ladyboys usually present themselves as women. So if you're attracted to their presentation of their gender identity you're attracted to women. A straight attraction.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JT gets it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

I don't think they fool themselves.  They like it.  It is being with a woman who can lift the heavy stuff when you move.  Who cares?  Gay or not gay?  Why would anyone care about that?  Does anyone really ask anymore?  Don't you grow out of that stuff about 7 or 8 years old?  Why do I like a woman more than a man?  I like the person.  I don't care if they are a man or a woman.  That stuff went our with my grandfather. 

AMEN! Preach!  I am interested and would like to subscribe to your newsletter dear Sir!  The PERSON!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Hi there.
Well the results are showing about 30 percent of you straight dudes are having it on with ladyboys. As most men are straight dudes, that's an awful lot of straight dudes into the ladyboys.

(As I told you, it's a straight thing.)

Well as the designer of this poll so RUDELY excluded the gay guys, I have added a mirror poll for the GAY GUYS ONLY. It is a PUBLIC POLL meaning everyone can see how you vote. So if you're straight and you vote on it, welcome aboard matey, you will be coming out of the closet. (But you will be eligible for the FREE TOASTER. Conditions apply.)

For the gay guys ONLY --

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1062233-public-poll-for-the-gays-how-many-gay-guys-have-had-experiences-with-ladyboys/

What conditions apply for the toaster?-Damn I knew this was too good to be true--I need my damn toast!

5 hours ago, Spidey said:

I prefer ladies to LB but if I see a hot n sexy LB watch out!!!