Finally, a lightning rod for anger at misrule [Editorial]

webfact

Nothing but a notion of passing fancy. 

Everyone needs to get in their 15 minute association, though, with mention and reference. 

Won't effect anything.

We'll have forgotten about the fanfare in a week or two. 

Falsehoods might apply.

Edited by zzaa09
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, baboon said:

Try watching it. The lyrics are there. And don't forget to give it a 'like'...

I didn't watch it cause they will use the number of viewers to not getting arrested.

So those guys want the corruption back and thailand can get a few more us$-billionaires who spend that money abroad....maybe they hope that they'll be those ones themselves?

I'm happy with the junta, they only shouldn't buy submarines but invest it in hospitals or cleaning up soidogs or so....

• Sad 6
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, baboon said:

So you think it is fine for them to be arrested and prosecuted without even paying them the courtesy of hearing them out. No wonder you are a junta fanboi with an attitude like that...

And you seem to be a corruptionlover who thinks it's great to put BKK on fire.....no respect for that attitide from me.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

They can protest all they want (and should be free to do so) but what is the point. The value of being in government is just too big with all the option for corruption. Too much money can be made. The junta did not plug those holes and neither will the PTP. So whoever gets in power will be rich again and they will fight over it and send their minions to die for it (not themselves.. Thaksin is a known runner and generals are too cowardly to do their own fighting).

Without a good alternative you can complain rap whatever you want but the cycle will go on forever. Anyone thinking that an election will clean up Thailand is crazy. It will just go on the way it was with all the internal problems it has. The only thing that will happen is always go after corrupt officials (army government whatever) and jail them and take their money away. Clean up corruption and by doing so heal the divide.

Only to add the corrupt PTP is at this moment just a lil bit less evil then the junta but part of the problem and will keep being part of the problem. New parties with non corrupt leaders are the only way to go (if possible)

The rap song has awoken Thailand a bit but offers no solutions. Not shocking as solutions are hard, and complaining is easy. But at least it addressed the problem.

7 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy:  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy:

This guy is funny. Just stop it! I can't take any more.

Have you ever thought of a career change, ya know, like a stand up comedian? I think you'd do really well...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Have you ever learned to come up with arguments instead of spouting nonsense? I dare you, come up with anything better than the mwehhh mwehhh watches....

5 hours ago, z42 said:

These brave and switched on kids are too popular to haul in just now. When they're not so firmly in the spotlight anymore they'll be lifted.

The junta and their henchmen are playing a long game. And right now they hold all the cards.

The youth need to keep the pressure on and show the dinosaurs in charge in a negative light through artistic and peaceful means.

Hoping the pressure doesn't relent

if only that were true

the junta have hauled off many , they are forgotten

these will be as easily forgotten until critical mass

and the wheel turns as bangkok will be held to ransom for new regime, followed by democracy and corruption followed by coup, followed by corruption and suppression

there is no answer 

what is needed is to teach people that religeon is not the answer, stop giving millions to temples and stuff to atone for your guilt

do something useful

• Like 2