Pakistan Islamists block roads to protest acquittal of Christian

webfact

Pity can not have a UK referendum on UK Aid; NHS on its knees, OAPs not being looked after and families struggling to cope with their care, yet we give handouts to countries that are throwing statues up left right and centre costing mega $, launching satellites and maintaining space programmes, military spending??? WHY?

• Like 2

There is something that has not been mentioned yet. So I thought I would add it. 

The people in Pakistan that are rioting and demanding Bib be killed are not radicals they are your every day citizen.

They are not part of the 15% to 25% radical fringe. They are what has been referred to as the silent majority.The silent majority when it speaks speaks hate and murder.  The mother's of radicals speak out so to speak. Appears radicals and silent majority are of the same mind just express it at different times.

Edited by lovelomsak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovelomsak said:

There is something that has not been mentioned yet. So I thought I would add it. 

The people in Pakistan that are rioting and demanding Bib be killed are not radicals they are your every day citizen.

They are not part of the 15% to 25% radical fringe. They are what has been referred to as the silent majority.The silent majority when it speaks speaks hate and murder.  The mother's of radicals speak out so to speak. Appears radicals and silent majority are of the same mind just express it at different times.

"Hardliners who support Pakistan's blasphemy laws have been taking to the streets since Wednesday's ruling.

Pakistan's authorities have struck a deal with a hard-line Islamist party to end a protest over the acquittal of a Christian woman convicted of blasphemy."

Basically she has been thrown under a bus by the government with no balls! Just about a death sentence for her.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Me as well..when you read reports that over 5% of all rough sleepers/homeless people in the UK are former servicemen!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

HMG would have sufficient funds to assist homeless people in the UK. Accordingly what is the proven link between UK foreign aid programs & homelessness in the UK?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/215-million-boost-for-council-homelessness-services

Is a Pakistani Death Sentence for ‘Blasphemy’ Being Encouraged From London?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/joseph-weissman/blasphemy-law_b_6022126.html

1) " A little-known alliance of hundreds of lawyers in Pakistan is behind the rise in prosecutions for blasphemy, a crime punishable by death that goes to the heart of an ideological clash between reformers and religious conservatives. The group, whose name translates as The Movement for the Finality of the Prophethood, offers free legal advice to complainants and has packed courtrooms with representatives, a tactic critics say is designed to help it gain convictions. "

https://uk.reuters.com/article/pakistan-blasphemy-lawyers/pakistani-lawyers-group-behind-spike-in-blasphemy-cases-idUKKCN0W905G

2) Bibi’s accuser Qari Salam began to have pangs of guilt, and hesitated about pursuing Aasia Bibi in court. Pakistan’s Express Tribune reported in early 2012 that Salam was “convinced” not to change his mind – by a London-based organisation named Khatm-e-Nabuwat. Were this reputable Pakistani media report to be true (at the time of writing, there has been no public challenge to this version of events by Khatm-e-Nabuwwat), it would suggest that a London-based organisation essentially has a free reign to persecute an innocent Pakistani woman, and hound her to death, whilst British authorities look away."

http://standforpeace.org.uk/is-a-pakistani-death-sentence-for-blasphemy-being-encouraged-from-london/

Edited by Opl