Police have done precisely nothing in hunt for cop killer Red Bull's "Boss"

webfact

4 minutes ago, neeray said:

He can now only be prosecuted for causing death by dangerous driving which does not expire until 2027 and carries up to 10 years in jail.

I hear what you say but there would be no way he would get 10 years and so he thinks he can just walk back into the country 2027? little <deleted> should come back and face the music, yep I know this Thailand

I think the reality is they are hot on the "boss's"  tail but can't divulge this information.  We're talking about the DSI (Thailands equivalent to the FBI) here, not some group of poorly trained shonky detectives... these guys are THE "A" TEAM.  I have a feeling they will capture and return him within the next 50 years.... nufffff said!!

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2019 at 9:08 AM, indepth said:

Hes not a murderer, it was an accident. How many of us would use our fortune, if we had one, to escape a  jail term

I don't think anyone would disagree that a family would use their own "fortune" to help a family member escape a jail term and possibly a long one too .

But in most countries the money would be used to mount the best legal case possible, however here the family have decided to bribe the easily bribeable police and justice system to allow the family member to escape any sort of justice – – and that is a major difference in my book.

It just goes to show that corruption here is endemic, and I always remember that old saying about wealth, when it was said that, "wealth is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you have, the less shit you taste".

There is really no excuse, in any way, shape or form that this should be allowed to happen and despite one hoping that someone who has some power in the place, and is incorruptible, would step forward...........well this is Thailand so absolutely no chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I hear what you say but there would be no way he would get 10 years and so he thinks he can just walk back into the country 2027? little <deleted> should come back and face the music, yep I know this Thailand

"Up to" are the key words here. Not necessarily 10 years but "up to".

23 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"...but then in Thailand, the rich never do anyway, do they?"

Sorry, DSG, but that is just patently untrue, there have been several reports of several influential and rich people being prosecuted, and jailed, in Thailand.

Were they all supporters of the shin family ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/25/2019 at 11:56 AM, malt25 said:

Indepth....  I think more like indenial !    What an attitude. It's a shame the likes of you don't need a licence to breed. The likes of you is probably the reason, parenting & upbringing, that created the Red Bull Cretin and his ilk. You able to look in the mirror when shaving ?

How far did he drag the poor cop with his high speed luxury sports car before he arrived home.

18 hours ago, indepth said:

Yes , so the difference  is , you would let your son be put to death for causing death in a traffic accident, I most definitely  would not.Dominum forbiscus. 

Then in this country you would fit in very well, but ONLY if you have enough money. In the majority of the world you would fail, no matter HOW much money you have.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

How far did he drag the poor cop with his high speed luxury sports car before he arrived home.

IIRC the policeman was dragged about 100 metres.

It is soooo easy to do a simple Google search nowadays.

About 16,800,000 results (0.50 seconds) 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39427291

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/interpol-pulls-notice-for-thailands-red-bull-scion-from-website

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375556/Wanted-Red-Bull-heir-pictured-partying-hit-run.html

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/red-bull-heirs-ferrari-hits-thailand-cop-drags-him-blocks/

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

What could  happen if he runs into a disgruntled armed relative of his victim, or even another Cop who lost his best friend?    Several scenarios here.

17 hours ago, Huckenfell said:

What could  happen if he runs into a disgruntled armed relative of his victim, or even another Cop who lost his best friend?    Several scenarios here.

'What if he ran into a cop who was the victim's friend?' Nothing. A well-known politician's son allegedly shot a policeman and eventually become a policeman. As Groucho Marx said, "Who wants to join a club that lets people like me in". 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, billd766 said:

Hope the Ferrari was covered by insurance. It would be a shame such a beautiful car wasn't looked after. Tongue in Cheek.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ReMarKable said:

motoring offenses like hitting a policeman on a motorcycle with his car and then dragging the man and bike under his car until he got home!  Then running inside and getting his servant to claim it was him, not boss who was driving.  You must be a relative.

That's right, motoring offences, not murder.  By the way he did not drag the officer and the bike under his car until he got home.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:01 PM, Huckenfell said:

Why would anything "happen" when the family of the unmarried officer was paid millions in agreed compensation?  A long time passed between the compensation being paid and Vorayuth disappearing and no one came after him during that period.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:34 AM, ChipButty said:

"...so he thinks he can just walk back into the country 2027?"

Not only does he think that, he knows it because it is true, that is how statutes of limitation work.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:41 AM, xylophone said:

I don't think anyone would disagree that a family would use their own "fortune" to help a family member escape a jail term and possibly a long one too .

But in most countries the money would be used to mount the best legal case possible, however here the family have decided to bribe the easily bribeable police and justice system to allow the family member to escape any sort of justice – – and that is a major difference in my book.

"...however here the family have decided to bribe the easily bribeable police and justice system to allow the family member to escape any sort of justice...".

Have they?  I'd love to know how you justify that uncorroborated speculation!

Edited by Just Weird
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2019 at 2:54 PM, xylophone said:

I am a great believer in taking responsibility for your actions and being held accountable for them, therefore if it was my son who had committed this crime, then I would ensure he faced trial and served whatever punishment ensued.

I would too. However I would not stop loving him as he is still my son. I would want to be there for him all the time.

• Like 1