Jetski rapist arrested for "40 baht" attack on 14 year old girl on Jomtien Beach

webfact

Jetski rapist arrested for "40 baht" attack on 14 year old girl on Jomtien Beach

8pm.jpg

An 18 year old man who was looking after jetskis and other equipment on Jomtien Beach has been arrested for rape of a minor. 

He gave the victim 40 baht after promising her 500 baht. He said she had smiled when he asked her for sex; this indicated consent, he claimed. 

Pattaya police led by station chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch succeeded in following Adisak, 18, to accommodation in the Klong Dan district of Samut Prakan south east of Bangkok where he was arrested on Saturday.

Adisak said he had talked to the 14 year old girl and offered her 500 baht for her time. Once inside his tent he asked for sex. When she smiled he raped her. 

After he had satisfied his lust he gave her only 40 baht. He claimed that this was what caused her to go to the cops, reported Sanook. 

Pol Col Apichai said it was a serious offence and that Adisak was being charged with rape of a girl under 15 and illegally detaining a minor. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-19

Tone of condemnations have been poured on the subject already, i just hope that he will never see another vagina for many, many years to come and that in the prison he will be paid 40 baht for his body over and over again...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seahorse said:

I wonder what the outcome of this incident would have been had he given her 500 baht.

assuming she agreed to 500 baht, he then got venues confused, thinking he was at bkk soi 7 beer garden, where 40 baht seems realistic.

The guy being so young is scary. As most sexual predators never are 'cured', this animal will come out of prison a relatively young man with probably an increased hatred of women (in his mind it's their fault he did time). This guy could hit the news again in 5-10 yrs, hell they don't track released deviants properly in 1st world countries let alone here.

31 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

The guy being so young is scary. As most sexual predators never are 'cured', this animal will come out of prison a relatively young man with probably an increased hatred of women (in his mind it's their fault he did time). This guy could hit the news again in 5-10 yrs, hell they don't track released deviants properly in 1st world countries let alone here.

He will be lucky to do 3 years. His a Thai man. Here Woman are nothing..There primitives as proven by police blocking female officers. l don't look at them as police anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

What a piece of scum? Thinks she is upset because he short changed her on his original offer. You raped a child dude. Maybe a goodly few years in the slammer will help him understand that this was a truly vile thing to do. I for one wouldn't shed a tear if the same happens to him while he is in there.

nothibg will happen to him in jail. They all like it

1 hour ago, MARK74 said:

The thing i find really sad is the story would suggest it is still possible and seemingly easy to procure a 14 year old child for sex for 500 baht on a popular tourist beach here, very sad.

He had her holding a knife

So the boy is only 18 and the girl is 14 , they could have both been underage a few months ago . 

I am still not sure if the girl did it willingly and was expecting 500 baht .  You'll be surprised how early they start with sex in the villages here.  

4 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Did they really arrest the right person?  I would feel better if she made the ID.  Nothing on the 14 year old or her friend in identifying this scum.  

The gut they arrested is making up stories about how Ir was consensual. so yeah. I would say they have the right guy.

• Like 1

While I am no longer surprised by it, I am more dismayed every time I hear the Thai mentality of trying to explain away or rationalize what they did.  So self centered it is almost unbelievable.  No regards for anybody else.  Really sad if that mentality really does permeate through society

5 hours ago, MARK74 said:

The thing i find really sad is the story would suggest it is still possible and seemingly easy to procure a 14 year old child for sex for 500 baht on a popular tourist beach here, very sad.

within the given demographic of story.