British TV star Lisa Appleton goes topless on the beach in Thailand just days after huge abscess burst on her cheek after facelift surgery

webfact

I came here to work. 

As did I, 25 years and counting, and I brought my Thai wife with me. I think you misconstrued my meaning. I'd had enough of the Western way of life and creatures like the one on display.

Edited by freebyrd

"huge abscess burst on her cheek after facelift surgery "

Thank goodness she had a facelift and not a boob lift. Explaining about a huge abscess burst on her boob on TVF may have ended woodyville for some of the members.

And that "wood" be a shame.

The superiority complex these people have in a country where they are uninvited guests shows no bounds. They think the rules are for others and they can do what they want.

Graffiti on sacred walls in Chiang Mai, brawling with locals in Hua Hin, stealing from 7 11 in Pattaya and shooting each other, refusing to pay for drinks in Kao San, scamming people out of their life savings in Bangkok, running the locals down in their mercs in Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and Phuket, making up fake rape claims on the islands, sodomising local children in Pattaya and Chiangrai etc etc. It just goes on and on.

Best thing that could happen, would be a hard Brexit a big currency drop and hopefully these types will stay at home. They make us all look bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

News Update:

Latest news is that all migratory whales this morning have suddenly changed course away from Patong and the tide is now refusing to come in.  In other news it has been leaked that the Thai govt has contracted Lisa Appleton to expose herself daily to the press as their secret weapon to eradicate AIDS by 2029.  Stand by for any further updates.

Edited by ThaiFelix
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

News Update:

Latest news is that all migratory whales have this morning have changed course away from Patong and the tide is now refusing to come in.  In other news it has been leaked that The Thai govt has contracted Lise Appleton to expose herself daily to the press as their secret weapon to eradicate AIDS by 2029.  Stand by for any updates.

FAKE news redefined.

29 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

The superiority complex these people have in a country where they are uninvited guests shows no bounds. They think the rules are for others and they can do what they want.

Graffiti on sacred walls in Chiang Mai, brawling with locals in Hua Hin, stealing from 7 11 in Pattaya and shooting each other, refusing to pay for drinks in Kao San, scamming people out of their life savings in Bangkok, running the locals down in their mercs in Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and Phuket, making up fake rape claims on the islands, sodomising local children in Pattaya and Chiangrai etc etc. It just goes on and on.

Best thing that could happen, would be a hard Brexit a big currency drop and hopefully these types will stay at home. They make us all look bad.

But Brexit won't have any effect on the americans.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, neeray said:

This looks a lot like a Walmart in a the south of a certain western country. Pretty typical. Too much Southern Fried Chicken, all-you-can-eat buffet style. And a 6-pack to wash down the grease.

Kid you not, once saw two similar in a coffee shop in the US. They bought a whole Blackforest Cherry Cake to share but the killer was 'you better make it two large diet cokes'

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Kid you not, once saw two similar in a coffee shop in the US. They bought a whole Blackforest Cherry Cake to share but the killer was 'you better make it two large diet cokes'

I believe you!!! I knew a man at 350 pounds, sometimes closer to 400. He would order a family size bowl of spaghetti in a restaurant and request it be topped with a large pizza.

I see ladies (and men) like these two frequently.

So sexy (555).

15 minutes ago, neeray said:

I believe you!!! I knew a man at 350 pounds, sometimes closer to 400. He would order a family size bowl of spaghetti in a restaurant and request it be topped with a large pizza.

I see ladies (and men) like these two frequently.

So sexy (555).

I eat family sized khao pad in thai restaurants....plus a deepfried seabass with somtam as sides....and i still look sexy.

• Haha 1