The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

seems your absolutley  100% wrong... now there's a surprise..

Why?

You really think they aren't peeing in the same pot? David Conn is obviously anti-City and contradicts himself in that article

He says:-

"the CFCB and its members have nothing to do with any other Uefa work, although by definition they have to be appointed by Uefa and are assisted clerically by its officials." The CFCB are part of UEFA and Ceferin defends them.

Take your blinkers off. Wonder if Ceferin defends his buddy Nasser Al-Khelaifi about bribes and who UEFA also miraculously let off PSG through a technical error!!!! Yeah right

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Why?

You really think they aren't peeing in the same pot? David Conn is obviously anti-City and contradicts himself in that article

He says:-

"the CFCB and its members have nothing to do with any other Uefa work, although by definition they have to be appointed by Uefa and are assisted clerically by its officials." The CFCB are part of UEFA and Ceferin defends them.

Take your blinkers off. Wonder if Ceferin defends his buddy Nasser Al-Khelaifi about bribes and who UEFA also miraculously let off PSG through a technical error!!!! Yeah right

nit picking..  and pointing the finger at others doesn't strengthen the arguement, just smacks of desperation. look to your inept ignorant  management, who publicly up to recently couldnt/didnt/ wouldn't  even acknowledge who was dealing with the issues.. to me thats diametrically the opposite of starting a decent  defence..especially one that's already been found guilty.  Given what's at stake  ie  billions..and  part  of .one the  accusations / issu es thrown at city is that they didnt assist in the compliance investigation.. perhaps a damage limitation approach would be advisable..rather than the seemingly  complete opposite  to what your lot are doing     

^^^yeah right.. it'll be just the same then..' 'oh woe is me   the worlds against us nonsense' .....bottom line is you've been caught red handed..and   from here onwards  imo  it's how long and how much..  and part of that v much depends on cities approach... and from what I can see that ain't great.

38 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

^^^yeah right.. it'll be just the same then..' 'oh woe is me   the worlds against us nonsense' .....bottom line is you've been caught red handed..and   from here onwards  imo  it's how long and how much..  and part of that v much depends on cities approach... and from what I can see that ain't great.

You seem like a man full of hatred and anger. Chill out a little and get the blood pressure down

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

You seem like a man full of hatred and anger. Chill out a little and get the blood pressure down

yeah good move , change the subject and try to turn it on me ,, i do believe thats called being abusive,   but my blood pressures fine,  i just get a touch indignant when being abused   and especially when its fronted by ignorance.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Think it's the 16th time in the Sheikh era so the novelty has worn off.

Maybe fans are saving for a trip to Madrid to witness the coup de grace delivered by Real. Pay attention to see if Sterling shakes hands with Zidane at the end.

20 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

I'm so not sure Soriano was offering an olive branch as such, but clarity. City have a problem with the way part of UEFA is administering FFP. City do not have a problem with the whole of UEFA.

5 minutes ago, champers said:

Maybe fans are saving for a trip to Madrid to witness the coup de grace delivered by Real. Pay attention to see if Sterling shakes hands with Zidane at the end.

If Sterling was sold to Real would I be upset? Not at all.

Liking the quotes coming out of Pep this week. He'll be getting a City 'banner' ????tattoo soon.

20 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

There's a he'll a lot in the media now and over the years talking about City's alleged wrongdoing but just regurgitating the same bile without ever getting to the nitty gritty and the facts of the matter. There's obviously the accounting aspect to this and the legal aspect. If you want to read an excellent review of the legal battle that's known in the public domain (I.e. from published legal documents) then get a cup of tea and take your time to read the following 2 articles written by a lawyer (who is a blue I would add). If anybody finds anything similar please post it. 

After you have read these 2 articles and the accompanying legal documents you will be a lot more knowledgeable on the case and will understand why based on legal arguements and precedents City believe CAS will ovreturn the ruling - me, I'm 50/50 but before I read it I thought we screwed.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

MrBj feel free to move my 3 posts above on the legal article to the recent thread on City being banned if you would prefer this thread to be about City's football and that about City's FFP.

I'll leave them in here BB but if you want to add them again in the other thread, feel free

38 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I'll leave them in here BB but if you want to add them again in the other thread, feel free

Then we'll all be able to not read them twice. No wonder the server was down for me for 10 hours yesterday; there is too much clutter. ????

6 minutes ago, champers said:

Then we'll all be able to not read them twice. No wonder the server was down for me for 10 hours yesterday; there is too much clutter. ????

You mean the exact same clutter as your non football related post above ????

On another note. I saw an article yesterday that Bury AFC have now been entered into the 10th tier of the football league

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thanks for giving me the incentive to post my earlier comments on t'other thread. Cheers.

You're welcome. If I am to be considered a muppet, I'll take that as a disincentive to read the articles.

Archived