The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The media were getting  a bit carried away after the liverpool  game with their 'City are back in the title race' comments the win stopped us conceding the title in early January but we're still very much playing catchup and the pressure is definitely on us. Doubt we'll see anyone beating  liverpool in the remaining games (Spurs Chelsea Arsenal and ManU dont look good enough to beat them) so it's hard to see them throwing away the Premier this time.

MU will beat Liverpool next time they cannot play as bad as they did the other week, 

What a <deleted> piss take, Hatchet Harry Ferdanhino gets away with it week in week out, Kompany snaps Salah in half and gets a yellow and then the Wolves lad gets a red for a half decent tackle. Get to <deleted>.

20 minutes in and I just cracked another pint, <deleted> off

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

amazing how you still have thousands of empty seats...what's the excuse today?

Who's that angry man posing as Bob today? Do hope his Pete Shelley head returns.

BBC website: 54,171 SOLD tickets.

Untitled1.jpg

Edited by Bredbury Blue

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

aaaah seriously <deleted> off, penalty be <deleted>. 

Jammmy <deleted>'s

You have a nerve after Salah's stuffy pen the other day. Funny how your red tinted's didn't think it was a pen but the Wolves players didn't even protest

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

What a <deleted> piss take, Hatchet Harry Ferdanhino gets away with it week in week out, Kompany snaps Salah in half and gets a yellow and then the Wolves lad gets a red for a half decent tackle. Get to <deleted>.

20 minutes in and I just cracked another pint, <deleted> off

Pressure getting to you bob? It's still a long run in

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Who's that angry man posing as Bob today? Do hope his Pete Shelley head returns.

BBC website: 54,171 SOLD tickets.

It's GG Allin. 

Your owners probably keep buying tickets, because it's very obviously very empty. You must have eyes as you watch football, in the background you could see from pitch to the top tiers empty seats everywhere.

Edited by BangrakBob

42 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You have a nerve after Salah's stuffy pen the other day. Funny how your red tinted's didn't think it was a pen but the Wolves players didn't even protest

Come on there wasn't even contact, it was blatant amateur dive at best.

40 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Pressure getting to you bob? It's still a long run in

No it just pissed me off how inconsistently bad refereeing can be. Which in turn gave you a free run against a team that with 11 men would have given you a good run out, a good test. Instead you got a training run. 

36 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Come on there wasn't even contact, it was blatant amateur dive at best.

Have those red tinted made you blind? It was a stone wall pen. The Woles players didn’t protest (which is usually a good indication) and not a single pundit that I’ve seen has argued the decision. Even Keys and Grey agreed on it which in itself is unusual 

37 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

No it just pissed me off how inconsistently bad refereeing can be. Which in turn gave you a free run against a team that with 11 men would have given you a good run out, a good test. Instead you got a training run. 

Agree on the inconsistency wrt the red. Seen them given as red, seen them given as yellow. Or as the other day with Pogba, seen nothing given. Hopefully VAR can help the refs to be more consistent 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

It's GG Allin. 

Your owners probably keep buying tickets, because it's very obviously very empty. You must have eyes as you watch football, in the background you could see from pitch to the top tiers empty seats everywhere.

Saw the empty seats but they'd been sold hence 54k. Start to worry if the seats arent sold.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

28 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Have those red tinted made you blind? It was a stone wall pen. The Woles players didn’t protest (which is usually a good indication) and not a single pundit that I’ve seen has argued the decision. Even Keys and Grey agreed on it which in itself is unusual 

It doesn't support your cause, the fact that you are using the two most irrelevant pundits in football, who's only way to stay in the limelight is to talk utter shiiite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I agree there is inconsistency which affects all team. Just look aggressively  at Salah and Kane and they fall over.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It doesn't support your cause, the fact that you are using the two most irrelevant pundits in football, who's only way to stay in the limelight is to talk utter shiiite. 

Just seen that for the first time, and I think it's a dive. But the Wolves player doesn't help himself by aimlessly sticking his leg out with no hope of getting the ball. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Just seen that for the first time, and I think it's a dive. But the Wolves player doesn't help himself by aimlessly sticking his leg out with no hope of getting the ball. 

This is my favourite one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

This is my favourite one. 

Yeah that's like a more extreme version. It's a dive but how stupid is that Wolves player for leaving a trailing leg behind him? You'd think they are coaching it.

Ok we didn't help ourselves this time

But Boly red, harsh, penalty harsh, Cant argue City top class team and require 11 men on other side at best

We will be back!  

Wolves Ay We!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poohy said:

Ok we didn't help ourselves this time

But Boly red, harsh, penalty harsh, Cant argue City top class team and require 11 men on other side at best

We will be back!  

Wolves Ay We!

Wolves manager called it a red, and watch the defender's face after he takes down Sterling. No argument, as he knew he was guilty.

23 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Yeah that's like a more extreme version. It's a dive but how stupid is that Wolves player for leaving a trailing leg behind him? You'd think they are coaching it.

they defo coach simulation at Spurs

24 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Wolves manager called it a red, and watch the defender's face after he takes down Sterling. No argument, as he knew he was guilty.

He has too otherwise fined by FA