The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

49 minutes ago, wilai said:

Not bothered either way personally.......Looking forward to him fighting with Raheem over the #7 shirt tho'????

They are very different players but wouldn't Ronaldo be basically playing in Grealish's position. Or at least he likes to drift there.....

1 minute ago, wilai said:

You've not heard of CR7 then?????

Whatever.... I like to believe these rumours aren't true. But Schmiechal went to City didn't he... and I don't think it tarnished his legacy too much.

We'll see... can't see it happening personally

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Not bothered either way personally.......Looking forward to him fighting with Raheem over the #7 shirt tho'????

Went right over your head that one.???? Suggest you google CR7 and see what comes up.

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

And.... ? ????

It's too late to change squad numbers now. So he'll have to take another one.

Don't understand why this is tickling you so much. 

There is a way around it.....Bye bye Sterling????

2 minutes ago, wilai said:

There is a way around it.....Bye bye Sterling????

Do you think that would be a) sensible or b) fair? I don't... Sterling has been excellent for them, and is a few years younger. 

Not still holding a grudge are you?

I'm still struggling with the whole idea of Ronaldo at City to be honest. 

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Do you think that would be a) sensible or b) fair? I don't... Sterling has been excellent for them, and is a few years younger. 

Not still holding a grudge are you?

I'm still struggling with the whole idea of Ronaldo at City to be honest. 

No grudges or feelings of any kind. Just saw an amusing gif on #twatter that's all. It wouldn't be a bad move though now they have Grealish in his position.....and when is anything fair in football????

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

No grudges or feelings of any kind. Just saw an amusing gif on #twatter that's all. It wouldn't be a bad move though now they have Grealish in his position.....and when is anything fair in football????

Didn't you watch the Euros? There might be a reason that Grealish couldn't get in the team....

Sterling over Grealish for me 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:
12 minutes ago, wilai said:

Didn't you watch the Euros? There might be a reason that Grealish couldn't get in the team....

Having just spent 100m on FG I doubt Pep agrees with you????

29 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's absolute class even at 36......a cracking addition in every way.

No doubt. 
I wonder how he will take to bench warming as I can’t see him playing every game. He’s normally the man 

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

No doubt. 
I wonder how he will take to bench warming as I can’t see him playing every game. He’s normally the man 

It's gonna cause upset with either him being left on the bench or the young players who will now have to sit it out and and disturb their development. Let's be honest here, United didn't want or need Ronaldo. No mention of going for him until they heard he might go to City. I think we might have pulled another "Sanchez" off here

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

It's gonna cause upset with either him being left on the bench or the young players who will now have to sit it out and and disturb their development. Let's be honest here, United didn't want or need Ronaldo. No mention of going for him until they heard he might go to City. I think we might have pulled another "Sanchez" off here

Looks more like you've been mugged off by Tottenham, Ma Utd and Ronaldo all in the same week.

Enjoy your false nine plan...since you still don't have a striker!