The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I didn't really give Real a chance, but after that result it is not going to be easy at all in Madrid. 

And Leeds will be up for a scrape on Saturday night before it. 

For RM we desperately need a proper right back. Cannot do with a make shift for that Vinicius lad and to try and stop Benzema getting any shots away.

Leeds are rats in a corner at the moment and we all know what can happen in those situations Fingers crossed that they don't do any players damage

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/29/2022 at 9:01 AM, RickG16 said:

Hi guys how are you? Here's a video for everyone to enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/GiveMeSport/videos/528026778668561/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C

A couple of moronic United fans dressing up as City supporters and trying to take the pish. Suppose they've nothing else to do with all that spare time on their hands, not having anything to play for and all. Wasn't even a funny script. United just get more and more desperate

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

What a difference a year makes in this bias pr1cks head. These type of reporters shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a computer

Just seen his 'explanation' on #twatter bud. see below....take it or leave it. Not fussed personally as I never take any notice of journos anyway.

"Liverpool haven’t been sweeping up virtually every domestic trophy for last few years. They are not richest club in the world, but they are a worthy adversary to one of the best teams we have ever seen in Man City. It’s not healthy for one club to win multiple trophies every year"

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

A couple of moronic United fans dressing up as City supporters and trying to take the pish. Suppose they've nothing else to do with all that spare time on their hands, not having anything to play for and all. Wasn't even a funny script. United just get more and more desperate

How do you know they are United fans? It's not a United page

19 hours ago, wilai said:

Just seen his 'explanation' on #twatter bud. see below....take it or leave it. Not fussed personally as I never take any notice of journos anyway.

"Liverpool haven’t been sweeping up virtually every domestic trophy for last few years. They are not richest club in the world, but they are a worthy adversary to one of the best teams we have ever seen in Man City. It’s not healthy for one club to win multiple trophies every year"

I saw his explanation.  It was after he was called out for his absolute utter bias.

14 hours ago, RickG16 said:

How do you know they are United fans? It's not a United page

It's not hard to infiltrate other clubs pages. Let me think really hard about this....erm....erm...oh yeah, this is a City page and you come on here. All you would have to do is pretend you were a City fan, just like your first team like to pretend they're footballers ????

2 hours ago, RedArmy said:

This ones for you Mr StockportJangles - This Trophy is called The European Cup ????

They will win it before United do again, and it won't take them 54 years to win 3.  

6 hours ago, RedArmy said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Massive Massive Club ????

You sure you have something to laugh at? Are you in total denial of reliaty?

2108776370_Screenshot_20220505-112622_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.81b0c383434715d9bb42cc267555880a.jpg

34 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Wow. Having to dredge through historical archives now.

No mate, just reminiscing about that wonderful night in Moscow - I was there that night & i will never forget that feeling of winning the European Cup.

One day, you might actually experience that too - But not this season though ????

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

They will win it before United do again, and it won't take them 54 years to win 3.  

Stockport your second team yeh ????

I bet your the type of supporter who wears those half & half scarfs at matches ????

Archived