The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RedArmy said:

No mate, just reminiscing about that wonderful night in Moscow - I was there that night & i will never forget that feeling of winning the European Cup.

Live off your memories cos your era is over. Tick, tock

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

I didn't say throw it away. I said let it lapse

The only thing "Lapse" Mr Boo Jangles is - <deleted>ty City's complete lack of concentration from the 90th minute onwards ????

I'm glad i stayed up to watch the match - Highlight of the season for me for sure - I may even watch the extended highlights again, it was that good.

Come on Curly, admit it - You thought it was a done deal didn't you ????????????????

At least now we can both support Madrid in the Final ????

17 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Not too shabby for jokers to be 25 points ahead of you clowns.

Stop changing the subject Curly, this aint about the league.

We are talking about ol big ears here - You know, the European Cup - A cup that Stockport aint never won ????

14 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Stop changing the subject Curly, this aint about the league.

We are talking about ol big ears here - You know, the European Cup - A cup that Stockport aint never won ????

And I have said numerous times on here that my number one priority is to win the PL with the CL being a lovely big fat cherry on the top. 

17 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And I have said numerous times on here that my number one priority is to win the PL with the CL being a lovely big fat cherry on the top. 

And it's that small time attitude that is holding you back... from the fans, not the manager. 

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Stockport don't do Cherry,s - Maybe a bit of humble pie would be more to your taste ???

With all due respect, City seem to have an incredibly bad attitude of the world owes you everything - 

Real Madrid brought you back down to earth - With a Bang.

Acceptance is the key - Your just not as good as you think you are.

Good luck & i hope that you win the league but please - Stop pretending that you are of any relevance on the world stage.

You, like all the Curly Watts from Stockport need to know the meaning of Humility ????

35 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

With all due respect, City seem to have an incredibly bad attitude of the world owes you everything - 

Haven't a clue what you mean by that. It's you RAGS who are the entitled ones.

If you don't already know, look up why we don't like UEFA

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Nor will you. We'll need it next year though. You might as well let yours lapse for at least 5 years

Found myself another one to put on Ignore. 

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Haven't a clue what you mean by that. It's you RAGS who are the entitled ones.

We aint entitled to anything silly <deleted> - We are MANCHESTER UNITED - We have seen it ALL - We've won the LOT - Look up the history books - We have won EVERYTHING ????

"20 TIMES 20 TIMES MAN UNITED, 20 TIMES 20 TIMES I SAY - 20 TIMES 20 TIMES MAN UNITED, PLAYING FOOTBALL THE SIR MATT BUSBY WAY".

Your shower of <deleted> will NEVER emulate our success.

10 hours ago, RedArmy said:

We aint entitled to anything silly <deleted> - We are MANCHESTER UNITED - We have seen it ALL - We've won the LOT - Look up the history books - We have won EVERYTHING ????

"20 TIMES 20 TIMES MAN UNITED, 20 TIMES 20 TIMES I SAY - 20 TIMES 20 TIMES MAN UNITED, PLAYING FOOTBALL THE SIR MATT BUSBY WAY".

Are you hoping that by putting it in capital letters It'll stop the memories fading. Tick, tock

P.S. you haven't played the Matt Busby way for 51 years. Let that sink in whilst you desperately try to hold on to your fading memories ????

12 hours ago, jellydog said:

Found myself another one to put on Ignore. 

Don't do that bud, it's comedy gold some of the stuff that come out with. They are so deluded they still think they are playing the "Sir Matt Busby" way. Whereas currently, they are playing more like the " Matt Busby would turn in his grave" way ????

As good a recovery from the Madrid disaster as you could hope for. Only fly in the ointment Dias going off to join Stones and Walker with knocks.

Liking that goal differential also. ????

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

As good a recovery from the Madrid disaster as you could hope for. Only fly in the ointment Dias going off to join Stones and Walker with knocks.

Liking that goal differential also. ????

Apparently those three defenders to miss the remaining games. Bad news.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:47 PM, RedArmy said:

We aint entitled to anything silly <deleted> - We are MANCHESTER UNITED - We have seen it ALL 

Something else you've now seen. United have just got the lowest points tally they have ever had in the PL. Congrats on that achievement but you don't get a Trophy for that. Tick, tock

Archived