The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Dirty, horrible gits. Should be ashamed of themselves.

Was the ref on the lenient side? BBC shows they only committed 1 more foul than your guys (8-7). I know what they're like but the foul count seems pretty low.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

So now you start agreeing with that dirty spitting git. Gawd you're desperate

He agrees with me, you mean....

The point is, is that at the very least this is a debate. Nobody has 'got away with murder'. It's a game of football and what you want to watch is a matter of taste.

We aren't in Abu Dhabi. This is Europe where we have freedom of speech and how to play football 

Edited by RickG16

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Just been reading that our boys haven't been home from Madrid yet. Flew straight into London and been training at Millwall's ground. Gonna be a toughie this one. Rumoured that both KdB and Walker won't pass the fitness test

Probably a sensible idea....from what I hear about Manchester airport of late, they'd probably still be in a queue waiting to pick up their luggage!????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Just been reading that our boys haven't been home from Madrid yet. Flew straight into London and been training at Millwall's ground. Gonna be a toughie this one. Rumoured that both KdB and Walker won't pass the fitness test

Yeah, I ain't optimistic.

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

It would have been harder to go home and then down to London. That's why they went straight to London. 

31 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

In fairness, some of the changes are due to injury but you should still play you're strongest 11 available. Stefan is not that  

Yep, a big gamble playing your second best keeper against Liverpool. Add in missing your two best centrebacks. A recipe for a disaster.

31 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Any news on whether City took up their full ticket allocation?

Doesn't concern you. Yore not going to wembley, as your season is already over and even if you were, it;s inly a 5 minute walk for most of your plastics. Seriously though Rick. is that all United fans are worrying about nowadays, how many Man City fans go to wembley ? Sad fekkers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Doesn't concern you. Yore not going to wembley, as your season is already over and even if you were, it;s inly a 5 minute walk for most of your plastics. Seriously though Rick. is that all United fans are worrying about nowadays, how many Man City fans go to wembley ? Sad fekkers. 

I wanted you to win.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Woke society. For years there has been munich songs and build a bon fire etc. Now a few lads boo and it's big news. Don't worry, they'll be dealt with