Worst Joke Ever 2024

21 hours ago, billd766 said:

That is doing things the hard way. As an ex field engineer I break the biscuits in half at my desk and dunk them. The alternative is a wider mug. That is what experienced engineers do.

No s*** Sherlock! Do you think there's just a faint possibility that you missed the point of that video? ????  No disrespect...just wondering.....????

Edited by VBF
  • Like 2

On 9/21/2022 at 5:56 PM, billd766 said:

That is doing things the hard way. As an ex field engineer I break the biscuits in half at my desk and dunk them. The alternative is a wider mug. That is what experienced engineers do.

All that messing about in the shed, and when he gets back the tea is cold.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ballpoint said:

I was shopping in Tesco today and noticed a little old lady following me around. If I stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at me.
She finally overtook me at the checkout, and she turned to me and said, “I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease, it's just that you look so much like my late son."
I answered, "that's okay."
"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Goodbye, Mum', as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."
She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, I called out, "Goodbye, Mum."
The little old lady waved, and smiled back at me
Pleased that I had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, I went to pay for my shopping.
"That comes to £121.85," said the assistant.
"How come so much? I only bought 3 items!"
The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you would be paying for her things too."

I never believed in charity! Nor a heaven or an after life ???? ???? 

• Like 1