Worst Joke Ever 2024

Woke up this morning a bit late, about 8:15 ish. Called down to the wife and got no answer.

Got up and went downstairs to the kitchen and there she was,

Face down on the floor. Dead!

At that moment I completely lost it, my whole world fell apart, tears were welling in my eyes..............

Then a moment of pure inspiration........

....McDonalds do Breakfast until 11:00!

• Haha 2

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus.

ย 

She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat.

ย 

This time, the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. He seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.ย 

ย 

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.ย 

ย 

The man replied...ย 

"Well, your Honour, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming," and I grinned.ย 

ย 

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling," and I had to smile.ย 

ย 

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said "William's Big Stick Did the Trick," and I could hardly contain myself.ย 

ย 

BUT, your Honour, when she moved for the fourth time and sat under the sign that said "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident"...

ย I just lost it...

ย 

"CASE DISMISSED!"

• Haha 2