Worst Joke Ever 2024

Any nuns in the house?

A car with four nuns unfortunately crashed on the motorway. They all died, and were immediately transported to the Gates of Heaven where St Peter was waiting for them.

He spoke to the four nuns. "I'll ask you all the same question. If you answer truthfully, and agree to do as I say, you are free to go through the gates into heaven."

To the first nun he said; "Sister Alice; did you ever touch Father Thomas' penis?"

"Yes, but only with my little finger." St Peter told her; "Go to the font full of holy water, and wash your finger."

She did as requested; St Peter nodded, and Sister Alice walked through the gates.

St Peter said to the second nun; "Sister Matilda; did you ever touch Father Thomas' penis?"

"Yes, but only with my hand." St Peter replied; "Go to the same holy water font, and wash your hand."

She did as requested, St Peter nodded, and Sister Matilda walked through the gates.

There was a little bit of argy-bargy with the last two nuns. St Peter saw that one of the nuns was trying to force her way in front.

St Peter asked; "Tell me Sister Teresa; why are you trying to force your way in front of the other sister?"

"Well Peter, I thought it better to get my gargle done, before Sister Mary had to wash her backside."

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1