Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 11/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, mrbojangles said:

I wish I had the time to go back in your history for all the times you slagged Jose off when he was at Chelsea and United ????

The Kiss of Death,only a couple weeks back , (on the Chelsea thread)threw Lamps underneath the  bus, for not performing his managerial duty,s to Roman,s high standards, and faced the sack. Please take into account, that this is a Typical Spursy Knee Jerker at his best????

4 hours ago, deej said:

The Kiss of Death,only a couple weeks back , (on the Chelsea thread)threw Lamps underneath the  bus, for not performing his managerial duty,s to Roman,s high standards, and faced the sack. Please take into account, that this is a Typical Spursy Knee Jerker at his best????

Typical chav...a couple of easy games and everything seems rosy.

Still much to be ironed out at the bridge with that defence of yours.....Ziyech however looks a good buy.

31 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Still much to be ironed out at the bridge with that defence 

Please refer to the Csea thread ,and  please show, where I have, posted any description  of your above  typical trolling rubbish.

9 hours ago, deej said:

Please refer to the Csea thread ,and  please show, where I have, posted any description  of your above  typical trolling rubbish.

Its a statement deej not a reply....and my bare truth assessment of your team.

We remain a quality central defender short of a summer picnic.

19 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

19 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Where have i, at anytime posted on the Csea thread that  our overall performance,s so far this season,  All is Rosy at our club.

Please take a look at my recent posts and post the one,s which clearly states this. Come on Spursy

Appologie,s for removing posts as internet problems have occurred

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its a statement deej not a reply....and my bare truth assessment of your team.

We remain a quality central defender short of a summer picnic.

Now moving the goal posts around to suit your trolling comments of

Typical chav.....a couple of easy games and everything seems ROSY????

The 'best ' I've found is that the ko was late... Though Tbh can't recall it att...but if Jose/the club ain't appealling it then I suppose it happened and they're holding their hands up.. and the fine is like a couple of days wages for jose.. <deleted>in ridiculous if they're fine clubs/managers  for break-ing the rules  .. then they could at least make it hurt...

53 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

The 'best ' I've found is that the ko was late... Though Tbh can't recall it att...but if Jose/the club ain't appealling it then I suppose it happened and they're holding their hands up.. and the fine is like a couple of days wages for jose.. <deleted>in ridiculous if they're fine clubs/managers  for break-ing the rules  .. then they could at least make it hurt...

Think the fine is for the club anyway. Jose gets the ban....and even that is a suspended one so no problem unless he is naughty again!

58 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Nice little video of our midfield enforcer... Have to say out of all this windows signings ...he's improved and impressed the most.. reggie a class act.. but this guy makes the team tick

He didn’t do much enforcing against us in the second half. In fact he got run ragged by our midfield and was anonymous. Maybe an off day as he has looked a player in some games. 

Edited by Kadilo

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Man City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Palace (A)
Liverpool (A)
Leicester (H)

A tuf run up 2 xmas.. if we're still in the champs lge mix by the n year ... I'll be delighted..

18 PTS up for grabs ....What would a good return be ?   Excellent ? I'de go 12 or above.   9 or above ... good.

9 to 6 disapointing... Below 6. Well it wouldn't be a total disaster.. but..   thoughts anyone...

On 11/16/2020 at 12:09 PM, 3 minus 2 said:

Man City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Palace (A)
Liverpool (A)
Leicester (H)

A tuf run up 2 xmas.. if we're still in the champs lge mix by the n year ... I'll be delighted..

Man City (H) win
Chelsea (A) loss
Arsenal (H) draw
Palace (A) draw
Liverpool (A)loss
Leicester (H win

8 points

Merry christmas

On 11/17/2020 at 10:43 PM, balo said:

It will be difficult , anything over 9 points must be good enough and then we have to win against the weaker teams for a top 4 finish.   

Yeah  I suppose if your gonna target games ' .. arsenal palace and Leicester are/should be  winnable...

Man city  Chelsea Liverpool

Difficult

But sayin that... It wouldn't surprise me if Jose pulled something off..

And that gives  flashs of optimism. Then I think about  our central defence...

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Too early to speculate past Saturday's game...it will be very tough indeed but a real benchmark of where our team is heading.

We know how Jose's teams is improving  and how they  operate, long periods of no possession, sittin bac and patiently waiting for the swift counter. The second part were REAllY well equipped for.. just the first part or sitting bac with  little or no possession... we're  error prone  and the TOP teams WILL /do have the qualities to  take advantage. But we live in hope.. cities defence seems to be moving into a period of relative stability and they're attack is,arguably , finding  some, as for the rest of the games,well as this season is proving so unpredictable in that  almost each week a difernt version side of each team is showing up...  who knows.. for eg  West ham's second half display was the best we've come against  all season...so my point is we may beat man city... But then lose an unexpected game..old  style.bench marks seem to not be so relevant this weird old season..  but sayin all that ide be double delighted with a result v city...

Lost that once we went behind. Struggle to score these days against teams that play deep and play on the break, and Spurs did that well. Our season has yet to start.

My early prediction was Liverpool to win it - we have to many problems currently to correct so i can see us doing it - but if they don't, Spurs look next best (and Mourinho knows how to win the premier).

Mourinho masterclass against the tippy tappy team 1st half...then grit and determination beat them down and ran them ragged 2nd half.

Difficult to pick out our best but Kane everywhere and so clever....Toby a legend...Ndombele was excellent...Reguilon is just a total menace and Sonny....well....haha always a goal in him.

COYS.