How much would you pay for this Honda Wave 125i 2016?

tomyamsomtam

Hi friends,

I am leaving Chiang Mai soon to move to Vietnam so I need to let go of my dear bike. It is a Honda Wave 125i 2016. I bought it at big dealer shop (near Airport plaza) for 33,000baht with 6,000km. First I must say it was in an almost new conditions and I maintain it very well, no accidents whatsoever. I used it mainly to ride to work. During the 8 months of riding it, I even spent 5,000baht to add accessories to it so it looks really fancy, a good boy to go. In total, I paid 38,000baht for it. It comes with greenbook and tax paid for 2019. As I know, a new one costs 55,000 baht.

I brought it to 2 rental shops and got offers for 20,000baht. I understand yes it depreciates overtime. But I found this to be so low ???? feel like being robbed.

So I want to ask for your experience and opinion on selling motorbikes in Chiang Mai. And what is the fair price would be to sell my motorbike and where?

I also heard that they offer lower price to farangs. Is it true?

Appreciate your advice.

Thai's love selling stuff on Facebook... 

Thus.. have a look on Facebook Market Place for Bangkok and search for similar bikes, you'll get a feel for the price... 

It looks like about 27-30k should be your asking price and accept about 25-27k

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/bangkok/search?query=honda wave 125i 2016&categoryID=vehicles&radiusKM=100&vertical=C2C

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1