Lazada issues getting worse

Kenny202

On 2/17/2022 at 8:27 PM, NE1 said:

No nothing has changed , there are no VPNs running , same browser , same mac.

Don't know what has happened.

But I just got a really useless e mail from Lazada. 

According to your recent contact with us about verification issue, we have coordinated the technical team already. They have acknowledged and are currently working on it. If you are facing this issue again, please let us know.
We do apologize for your inconvenience."

So they are working on it , but still want to know if it doesn't work !

Same issue here, contacted them and they said will receive an email withing 1-2 working days!

Fortunately their APP is still working!

Edited by MJCM

Yesterday when I tried to log on the security issues by e mail and SMS had stopped. I was just getting the SMS code verification sent to my phone.

Today everything is back to normal. Just press log and log on without any codes or warnings.

I don't know what idiots are maintaining these site, or they have a deal with phone servers for kickbacks from SMS charges, but they really are getting silly.  Shopee has been silly every time I try to log on so, so I don't.

Wouldn't be so bad, if their extra measures actually worked every time, but more times not, than it does.  That's on my laptop, as I refuse to use their useless phone apps.

On 12/13/2018 at 6:02 PM, marcusarelus said:

They got me on a new scam.  I have ordered the same shaver 5 times from different merchants on Lazada and each time after 2 or 3 weeks of waiting they cancel it.  I try to chat with the vendors but they don't respond.  I think it's the old bait and switch deal but I don't know for sure.  I am going to keep ordering the same shaver and see if I can set some kind of record for times cancelled.  Update - they just cancelled again.  I'm in chat with a supplier to ask if they have it in stock as it shows in their ad

Probably drop shippers. They advertise goods, then order them themselves once they get your order. If difficult to get, they are all in the same boat and cannot supply.

I have had a few fakes arrive. A Nokia phone. Crocs flip flops and a few other bits. The price is normally the giveaway, but not always.

• 4 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 6:35 PM, lopburi3 said:

Actually it has become almost meaningless on platforms with the new "pre-order" many seem to be using (obviously no stock and ordering from overseas but gets listed as Thai city in ships from).  

Shopee has a 'ready stock' filter option in addition to the local filter, which gets rid of most of the drop shippers from search results.  

4 minutes ago, Mark1066 said:

Shopee has a 'ready stock' filter option in addition to the local filter, which gets rid of most of the drop shippers from search results.  

Way down in "service & promotion" after you expand (on my screen).  Thanks.