Relationship advice

StJunker

Pack all her stuff up and wait for her in the lobby. If you are friendly with the security guards, this is a major plus. When she comes back, tell her very bluntly that it is over, don't come back, and that you never want to see her again. Then leave, go back upstairs. You should probably have a week's worth of food and water in the condo. Don't leave the condo. Don't answer calls or texts unless all you say is that it is over. Bye. Hang up. It will take her a few days to process this, but probably she will go away. She's not going to hang around for more than a week.

11 hours ago, StJunker said:

I was waiting her whole day in my room, had a lot of work to do. She left room totally messy, even didn't clean the table after breakfast etc.
She is 27 years old, i'm 35. I live in Thailand many years, had many thai girls, but never happened something like this.
What you will do in the same situation?

It sounds sad, but the messy room and no breakfast table policing  That's a total deal breaker ... :biggrin:

Why not terminate now?! You know where this is going to go. Prolonging it will just cost more money, anxiety and messy rooms. Cut your loses. Cut and get out shopping for a new model.

You know what has to be done ... do it now!

8 hours ago, StJunker said:

I think everybody who live in Thailand know about this forum

Yes, cuz mostly i'm reader, not writer. I read this forum quite often.

Somewhere... I pushed her away... I just wanted to be sure i made right decision...

For what it's worth.

When my gf came back to my country, she walked into my house, saw it was pristine and always made sure it was pristine since then 12 years ago, but that was before we had kids.

She comes from a village with the family house not kept the best, but they have what they have and live how they live, and we have what we have, and live how we live, so each to their own, if they want to leave plates and glasses soaked in a big black bucket overnight and food out for the fly's, so be it, my wife, yes I married her 11 plus years ago with no regrets and she makes sure everything is washed up and put away before she comes to bed.

I never once had to tell her what I wanted, as I didn't want or expect anything from her, she is the total package, chef in the kitchen, whore in the bedroom, mops, sweeps and cleans the house daily, although the washing and ironing does lag, but I don't complain as we have plenty of spare clothes and when it's getting on the low side, I will ask her when the washing and ironing lady is coming and her reply will be, "I hate it when you push me" (with a smile), and then you can hear the machines are on, all (3), as she has 4 kids to look after, so I don't break her balls, I leave that to the kids.

Have you tried discussing your displeasure with her about how you would like things, it could be that your room is not in pristine condition and she is comfortable with that, i.e. not wanting to change things so as to not annoy you. Honesty is the best policy, I have over times said to my Mrs, "I'm not happy about this" and she will sort it, they are willing to please, if they know what you want, naturally it works both ways, but if you don't open up, you will remain single or in a relationship that you won't be happy in, if she is defensive and not willing to please you (within reason)...100%...lol then you will know she is not for you.

Pushing her away won't solve anything, paying her 10,000 baht a month to do what, "nothing", I don't think so, that's a month's wages and you are providing accommodation and food for her, so she has to comply, as for the friend and out till 1am in the morning, not on, she is either wit you, or her friends, suffice to say, don't be possessive, but don't be an idiot either, the more freedom they have, the more opportunities they have, but each to their own, oh and if she is from BKK or a bar, makes no difference to me, but unless you have been to her work to pick her up, then she wasn't in insurance and unless you picked her up from a bar and know where she comes from, you might be heading for trouble, because if you want to get a snake from the grass, you have to look for a snake in the grass, that way you know what your dealing with if you get my drift.

To finish, your relationship should be one of "complete" openness, with few arguments and lots of understanding, everything else will follow, but most important, remember this is your life and you want to be happy, so if your partner cannot provide that for you, you shouldn't be in that relationship.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Dont believe, she was working in a Insurance Company in BKK before. Stay in Pattaya now and hang out with friends whole Night? Dont be naiv. She seems to be a Bargirl.  

It's not unheard of a woman having a "respectable" job and making extra money working in a bar though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soistalker said:

I knew a guy who married a bar girl. When I met her, she clearly had the bar girl look and attitude. My friend admitted he met her in the bar she worked, but....wait for it...he said it was her first day.

That's very normal, one of my ex gf was the cashier :whistling:

It all depends on how good she is in bed. Isn't that true? I kicked out a few of them when they were no good.

When they are good in bed all can be forgiven. The unwashed dishes in the sink didn't seem to matter to me no more when I have neurons properly stimulated. It's all brain sex, isn't it?

I love the spontaneous actions by some really good girls.

I'm afraid this man is short on experience or just plain stupid. Get a refund on that 10,000 Baht allowance.

I've been with the same woman, married for 27 some years, and she gives me 10,000 Baht a month allowance. We(she) owns 4 homes and gets a fortune when I die. Can't imagine how I got to live this long.