SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a tad disappointed, to say the least. I expected 4 groups and each group to be seeded. The top 2 in each group then go forward to a proper final. It seems to me that the organisers are F1 fans rather that footy fans.

On top of that Rc's cartel group of block voting, to get a footy poster the crown, cannot now materialise.

I also not that bbi1 is not in the line up.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Just heard that Baboon is having a fundraising dinner. 30 million per table and bring as many family members as you like!

Unfortunately the Mother in Law is cooking. I have raised 3 Baht so far....

In Memoriam Les Dawson. 1959 - 1993. The last year anything was any good...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, baboon said:

Well 'Colin' isn't all he seems to be for a start. Just saying....

Given the topic, given the occasion, nothing wrong with some lighthearted banter. ????

Latitude will be given, but forum rules still apply.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Given the topic, given the occasion, nothing wrong with some lighthearted banter. ????

Latitude will be given, but forum rules still apply.

Sorry, but you said you were OK with offensive and bare-faced lies. I am holding you to your word... (evil grin)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, baboon said:

Bit boring this year, isn't it? Mods, where do I stand on telling offensive and bare-faced lies about other candidates?

Hey Baboon, any chance of you becoming a Brexiteer ?

I don’t fall for lies, but my vote can be bought.......????

Edited by Jip99
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You could be right Baboon, i am a lazy old fart, never walk anywhere, sit on my butt all day, then bugger off on my bed and let the wife take care of things.

On TV all day or just lounging in my chair reading.:cheesy:????????

And I am sure that accusations of your having ISIS connections are entirely false...

• Haha 2

On 12/21/2018 at 11:53 AM, Jip99 said:

Seriously, he was a grumpy old bar steward in 2007 and he remains the same today.

He is the real deal, like it or not.

Becoming paraplegic has not changed that; what it has changed is his humility and values. He now has a genuine caring for people - unless  those people happen to be one of his Thai in laws! ????

I am proud to call him my friend.

Or, IIRC, a female 'expat'?

7 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Becoming paraplegic has not changed that; what it has changed is his humility and values. He now has a genuine caring for people - unless  those people happen to be one of his Thai in laws! ????

And 'definately' no connection with these people. Dearie me, no....

images (1).jpeg

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

But fairly accurate?

I think some of us have been here too long, and so remember various posters attitudes on certain topics.

Billd776 is the only genuinely 'nice' person I recognise from the list?

Nice person !!! How dare you besmirch members in that way, thats a terrible thing to say, you cant make accusations like that here .

• Haha 2

On 12/21/2018 at 12:02 PM, billd766 said:

Billd766 didn't even know that he was nominated in any group and still has no idea what the difference between groups 1, 2 and 3 is.

Thank you to all 3 of my fans who nominated me whoever they are.

Same here ????!  I remembered a touch late about POTY - but that's the problem with being retired ????.