SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Billd776 is the only genuinely 'nice' person I recognise from the list?

I once met an FSB Colonel in Moscow. He seemed like a genuinely 'nice' person too. 

Not that I would suggest that Bill has connections with Russian Intelligence...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Billd776 is the only genuinely 'nice' person I recognise from the list?

Yes, had you also been on the list of nominations , that would have been two "nice people" on the list , alas , youre not on the list 

Mmmeeeeooowwww 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, had you also been on the list of nominations , that would have been two "nice people" on the list , alas , youre not on the list 

Mmmeeeeooowwww 

Not sure why you're attacking me, as I'll be the first to admit that I'm not remotely 'nice' (unless it involves animals/those I love)!

Billd on the other hand, manages to somehow always remain 'nice'!

Edit - a quality I strive towards (mostly failing ☹️), and envy.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Billd on the other hand, manages to somehow always remain 'nice'!

That is why he would recommend that everyone vote 'baboon'. It's just the kind of guy he is....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You could be right Baboon, i am a lazy old fart, never walk anywhere, sit on my butt all day, then bugger off on my bed and let the wife take care of things.

On TV all day or just lounging in my chair reading.:cheesy:????????

I couldn’t have said it better, or more accurately, myself.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

I have just intercepted a PM, that contained disturbing image,  this is quite worrying, I cant give more details at this time but we are investigating the source of this EVIL propaganda.

1545461300872.png

You have not read my posts on the marriage and divorce forum, then. Let's just say they don't involve marriage...

3 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Now you are talking.......

A good Jeremy Corbyn effort there......... just like promising to pay off student loans.

As you well know, I am politically ambivalent. My avatar proves that. So knocking Labour MPs does not phaze me in the slightest... 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, baboon said:

I once met an FSB Colonel in Moscow. He seemed like a genuinely 'nice' person too. 

Not that I would suggest that Bill has connections with Russian Intelligence...

I am not sure if Bill has any connections with intelligence at all, let alone Russian.

My Russian language skill is limited to Da, Nyet, Moscow and vodka.

37 minutes ago, baboon said:

That is why he would recommend that everyone vote 'baboon'. It's just the kind of guy he is....

I admit that I actually did vote for you instead of myself as deep down inside the blubber there is a nice guy trying to get out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Why wouldn't he be?

I'm pretty sure he has no interest in being POTY, and was taken by surprise to find himself a nominee!

He was, and still is surprised and I have no real interest in being POTY.

However should some candidate send me a PM with the next set of winning numbers, they can have all my votes.

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I am not sure if Bill has any connections with intelligence at all, let alone Russian.

My Russian language skill is limited to Da, Nyet, Moscow and vodka.

I admit that I actually did vote for you instead of myself as deep down inside the blubber there is a nice guy trying to get out.

Nah, Baboon is like myself - very strong views on certain subjects, and in those cases, is not at all 'nice'!

Edit - Having said this, I too 'like' Baboon to a certain extent - and he would be my second choice.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Nah, Baboon is like myself - very strong views on certain subjects, and in those cases, is not at all 'nice'!

Edit - Having said this, I too 'like' Baboon to a certain extent - and he would be my second choice.

Much appreciated, comrade Dastardly...

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

I think you're a bit of a snake in the grass Bill, have just put a pony on you with William Hill.????

William Hill accept excrement as payment?

Try not to include the words 'Your posts' in your reply...

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Some of you may know that the manager of my 2014 and successful 2015 POTY campaign, Mr. Bitey has had a little health set-back and is suffering from cancer.  At this time it appears to be in remission, after two surgeries and daily medication, but he is definitely taking life much easier these days.  

This week Baboon came to Chiang Mai to announce his candidacy at a meeting of the CM Expats Club and this is how he treated Mr. Bitey, to the horror of the members:  

And so the filthy smear campaigns begin. But I am bigger than to rise to the bait.

Nancy, I'm not angry. Just disappointed.

'Colin'. ISIS.

Billd. Russian Intelligence.

Chiang Mai. Conspiracy.

Edited by baboon
  • Haha 2