SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Now, now. Colin is already shaving his legs, ready for the shiny tights. Talk of bringing in a dark horse, or in this instance a dark dog, will have him worrying that his tiara might not be coming home.

I never knew there were members with 4 dots ....

• Haha 1

Whilst on the subject of dots ......

The process whereby members are allocated dots is shrouded in mystery, but I do know that 8 dotters have a big advantage in this world.

When applying for mortgages and credit cars, for example.

I'd wondered what had happened to some of the names of the posters I'd nominated.  I figured they turned down the honor, but instead I found them in the top-secret Part 2 Semi-Round POTY Thread.  Don't miss your chance to do more voting:

• Like 1

POTY part 2 group 2. Vote "opalred".

I remember his thread ages ago "I noticed kids handing out cakes at the Chaing Mai hospital" when someone insisted he provide more information. 

He followed " It was a warm and sunny afternoon when I noticed kids handing out cakes at the Chaing Mai hospital... "

Typical. 

A real funny and decent chap. 

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

You're welcome  , I did vote for you  , but TBH , I did only vote for you so that Baboon wouldnt win 

I join a distinguished group of less foul folks then, since that is how so many incompetent politicians are elected; The presumed least awful of an awful bunch. ????  

Perhaps if Baboon were to post photos of himself wearing his swim trunks a la Lloyd Bridges in his Sea Hunt. (Back in the day that made the dames swoon for him.) And then we have his son Jeff in the Big Lebowski. That's my campaign, I am The Dude. 

I'll take any vote I can get as I heard that the winner's gift basket will contain real Doritos, imported from North America. I do not know what the problem here is, but I cannot get real Doritos. The stuff they sell here are mushy and don't have the taste of real Doritos. It's like trying to find genuine Cadbury biscuits. Everything from my childhood has been desecrated, from Schweppes to Cadbury to decent shoes.  If elected I vow to restore the delights of my childhood when the Three Stooges stunts  were copied by children with nary a concern and I could eat all sorts of junk with out worrying about acid reflux, sugar spikes, cholesterol etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, NancyL said:

I'd wondered what had happened to some of the names of the posters I'd nominated.  I figured they turned down the honor, but instead I found them in the top-secret Part 2 Semi-Round POTY Thread.  Don't miss your chance to do more voting:

Yes, there's a voter suppression/disenfranchisement move underway.

37 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Yes, there's a voter suppression/disenfranchisement move underway.

There is, most definitely....

And that's because it's a foregone conclusion that Colin will have a Landslide Victory, & this is because TV gubberment is letting down people slowly.:clap2:

His legs are shaved, soft, & ready for them Pink Tights!

5173ca02780ff.jpeg

Edited by faraday
too many biscuits...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

There is, most definitely....

And that's because it's a foregone conclusion that Colin will have a Landslide Victory, & this is because TV gubberment is letting down people slowly.:clap2:

His legs are shaved, soft, & ready for them Pink Tights!

5173ca02780ff.jpeg

No, it's because the nominees in groups 4 and 5 have a total of 23 votes for each of the entire groups and the nominees in groups 1,2 and 3 have have 106 votes for each of the groups. Hell, Groups 4 and 5 aren't even on the front page and I'm sure most people don't even know they exist.