SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

No, it's because the nominees in groups 4 and 5 have a total of 23 votes for each of the entire groups and the nominees in groups 1,2 and 3 have have 106 votes for each of the groups. Hell, Groups 4 and 5 aren't even on the front page and I'm sure most people don't even know they exist.

Oh, ok then. Thank you so much for explaining it.

I feel much better now.

Happy Christmas.

:smile:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, baboon said:

This is why I never understand Thai blokes who take on mia nois. I can understand the temptation of wanting to play away from home, but isn't being nagged at by multiple women not a tad masochistic?

The Thais get it....... that is why they have the wonderful distinction between :-

Mia luang

Mia noi

Gik

The latter is less likely to nag and is more ‘transactional’ than ‘relationship ‘.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

The Thais get it....... that is why they have the wonderful distinction between :-

Mia luang

Mia noi

Gik

The latter is less likely to nag and is more ‘transactional’ than ‘relationship ‘.

The latter I understand. But I am talking about these lads who set up second and third homes and bang out kids with these women. They've got to be mental, in my book....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

The latter I understand. But I am talking about these lads who set up second and third homes and bang out kids with these women. They've got to be mental, in my book....

There's a lot to be learned from the Baboon population; only the alpha male is allowed to breed. Makes sense really .....

• Haha 1

It might just be, as it was last year, that many voters are waiting until Christmas Day to cast their votes, no doubt full of Xmas cheer and a little more jovial.

Don't open the port bottle just yet Colin, it isn't over until the fat toad sings!

This topic seems to be of interest of about 6 members

whom post continuously,others must be put off on how 

long it takes to load a page ?

I have 2 runners in the race Billed766 and Colin and it

looks like Colin will win this year.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1