Thousands of Muslims demand Nike withdraw 'insulting' Air Max trainers

snoop1130

Just like playing old albums backwards to here satanic messages, you have to read AIRMAX backwards to make it "resemble" Arabic.

No worries most of the Muslim world can't afford the stupid prices charged for those shoes anyway.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Haha 1

'Islam teaches compassion, kindness and fairness towards all. We urge Nike to recall this blasphemous and offensive shoe and all products with the design logo resembling the word Allah from worldwide sales immediately.     Is Nike going to comply with this Nonsense? I hope Not what are they trying to do ruling the World what one can do or Not do what a load of crap Even statement " 'Islam teaches compassion, kindness and fairness towards all " is a Blatant Lie, Just Read the Quran and than one will see what they Really are Teaching.

• Like 1

Flip the images so that it can be read as English and it spells out AIMAX.  Where's the 'r' in Airmax?  However...

It's all about perception.  This begs the question: Who do you accuse of blasphemy if the clouds suddenly look like someone you revere as sacrosanct, or a pattern in the sand and rocks of a riverbank spells out a name?  Look hard and deep enough and your mind can form all sorts of symbols out of nothing.  If you turn the average English novel upside down and backwards, I'm pretty sure that every novel printed will offend someone somewhere who will read into something that wasn't intentionally put there. 

index.jpeg.745376cf5974685cafb180136dbdee0c.jpeg

Edited by connda

22 minutes ago, connda said:

Flip the images so that it can be read as English and it spells out AIMAX.  Where's the 'r' in Airmax?  However...

It's all about perception.  This begs the question: Who do you accuse of blasphemy if the clouds suddenly look like someone you revere as sacrosanct, or a pattern in the sand and rocks of a riverbank spells out a name?  Look hard and deep enough and your mind can form all sorts of symbols out of nothing.  If you turn the average English novel upside down and backwards, I'm pretty sure that every novel printed will offend someone somewhere who will read into something that wasn't intentionally put there. 

index.jpeg.745376cf5974685cafb180136dbdee0c.jpeg

The "R" is inside  the M

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:21 PM, kannot said:

reminds me of another fantasy Thai belief about feet, equally nonsensical

Reminds me of another fantasy..... Farang belief about Christenings, weddings, funerals, virgin Mary statues and.... the list goes on.

What is you point?  Could not wait to get your anti Thai comment onto a thread... a thread which has ZERO to do this Thais or their religion.  Pathetic.  

21 hours ago, car720 said:

It is a bit like calling it journalism when it is done by a female.

Yes, disgusting slobs.  The ones on CBC are fat pigs to boot; which is why they are paid a fraction of what the malignant c**** in America are paid.

• Haha 1