Businesswoman wants to become Thailand's first transgender prime minister

rooster59

2 hours ago, JemJem said:

As for the name, why Pauline ?! Oh, dear. The fascist Aussie politician Pauline Hanson has immediately come to my mind ????  ????

The only Paulines in the UK that spring to mind are Pauline Collins, Pauline Quirke and Pauline Fowler from Eastenders. 

I understand that the term "transgender" is variably used for anybody from a transvestite to a person who has fully transgendered chemically and surgically, and whenever I read about somebody referred to as a transgender I can't help wondering at what point on the road to changing gender this person is. Does anybody have this information?

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2019 at 7:09 AM, harada said:

They could do worse.

image.jpeg

Yeah, they could have a snowflake liberal lefty. Personally I would love it if we had somebody likd Donald Trump running the UK, maybe then the wishes of the people would be carried out.

Brigante7.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, Puccini said:

I understand that the term "transgender" is variably used for anybody from a transvestite to a person who has fully transgendered chemically and surgically, and whenever I read about somebody referred to as a transgender I can't help wondering at what point on the road to changing gender this person is. Does anybody have this information?

No need to wonder, a person can't change their gender/sex, yes they can pretend that they have and live their life that way but it's all in their head. I'm sorry if the truth and reality upsets people but such is life.

Brigante7.

• Like 1