Video: Popular British YouTuber in Thailand diagnosed with cancer but has no insurance

webfact

5 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

One small problem, in Norwegian law anyone is entitled to healthcare for an "urgent medical necessity", however you cannot fly if you have an urgent medical necessity, so that doesn't help anyone.

True, but a cancer patient could also get help , at least I think I would get help for cancer treatment, even if I have lived 10 years abroad, but I have a Norwegian passport.  

3 hours ago, Peterhua said:

I still can't work out why he wont or is it can't go back home for his treatment and instead chooses to spend 25 grand+ on treatment here. Could it be that there are "difficulties" that are best avoided if he lands at Heathrow?

I asked this question from the start but I knew he would look for money from people he could not pass the chance.

If he went to the UK no one would give one red cent about him or really care. But in Thailand he can grow his channel using his illness he can crowd fund its all about money with Kevin (buy me a drink) Burt and yes he has plenty of his own personal wealth as in property a new truck and pensions. But he will use this to get the gullible to give MORE he is the worst kind I believe .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blowin said:

I asked this question from the start but I knew he would look for money from people he could not pass the chance.

If he went to the UK no one would give one red cent about him or really care. But in Thailand he can grow his channel using his illness he can crowd fund its all about money with Kevin (buy me a drink) Burt and yes he has plenty of his own personal wealth as in property a new truck and pensions. But he will use this to get the gullible to give MORE he is the worst kind I believe .

Your talking rubbish, he doesn`t have a pension, his truck is second hand and his property in Spain is worth probably 50k Euros at best, in fact he can`t even sell it.

1 hour ago, blowin said:

Would you rather be in his position? You make it sound very attractive ... "growing his channel" ... "all about the money" ... "buy me a drink" ... all very attractive except the cancer of the oesophagus part. It's sadly not something that you recover from, so you are on a ticking clock. If people who know Kev or like his channel wish to help him out a little, even as a gesture, it's really up to them. It's something no one has to do if they don't wish to and anybody does so in the knowledge that Kev has savings ... as he's told everyone publicly. 

Kev comes across as a decent bloke, maybe not for everyone, but no harm to anyone. The "worst kind" is not people like Kev, it's people like you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peterhua said:

I still can't work out why he wont or is it can't go back home for his treatment and instead chooses to spend 25 grand+ on treatment here. Could it be that there are "difficulties" that are best avoided if he lands at Heathrow?

You need to watch his channel, he explains his reasoning. There is no automatic right to NHS treatment if you have been living outside the UK. So he'd have to fund it, pay for flight tickets, and accommodation as he does not have a place to stay. He also would have his treatment delayed, and he has to tackle this as soon as possible to avoid it spreading. I guess he also trusts the Thai hospital and wants to stay in his current home, minimise the upheaval. It's not too difficult to understand.

But of course if you have hard facts that state otherwise please reveal them. You don't? Quelle surprise!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

If people who know Kev or like his channel wish to help him out a little, even as a gesture, it's really up to them.

They're known by most, including Burt, as mugs.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jim P said:

Your talking rubbish, he doesn`t have a pension, his truck is second hand and his property in Spain is worth probably 50k Euros at best, in fact he can`t even sell it.

But he did sell his graphics business in the UK for a lot of money. I thought he sold the house, he needs to put the price down if not, it's worth more than 50k of course. Lets help him out could an ad for it be uploaded here?

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, Kieran00001 said:

The only patients tracked after receiving Gerson therapy have died within 5 years of receiving treatment, there is not one single case of someone being cured of cancer by this odd quackery of injecting people with raw calf liver, receiving enemas and drinking gallons of fruit juice.

Essiac's method has been tested on animals and demonstrated zero cancer cell destroying ability and no known case of a person being cured of cancer using this method.

Burzynski's method was once claimed to have cured 4 people of cancer, however when those 4 people were tracked down 2 were already dead and the other 2 had cancer, there is no evidence of any successes.

Himalayan apricot kernels were trialed with 175 cancer patients and the cancer grew in all patients, there is no evidence that anyone has ever been cured of cancer by eating these kernels.

You cannot "make your body alkaline" without overloading your kidneys to the point of failure, its simply impossible.

"If he has chemo or/radiation he is poisioning his body"

True, that's kind of the idea.  Now just why was it that you recommended those kernels containing that famous poison, cyanide?

"An informed individual" is not one who reads joke websites designed to poke fun at the gullible and then repeats them as if they have been 'researching' some new scientific discovery.

I would suggest to anyone reading your troll post that they inform themselves and check out the Burzyndki movie and Cancer the forbidden cures. I have had much personal experience in this matter.

My eldest sister now in her late seventies and an avid alternative therapist was diagnosed 25 years ago with breast cancer and told that if she did not have immediate Chemo and Radiation that she would be dead within 3 months. 

She is still alive some 25 years on.

My sister in law who tried to convince her to have a mastectomy some 24 years ago as she had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy and saif to my sister she felt great. She died two years later as a young and extremely beautiful woman in her early 40's. 

My middle sister also with breast cancer underwent chemo last year and a single mastectomy at 65, we shall see how it goes. My best friends wife also has cancer of the womb and throat. She has gone through masses of chemo and radiation over the last 2 years and is expected to die soon.

Dr. Burzynski is the only documented practicioner who has cured brain cancer or glaucoma in adults and children. This after chemo and radiation had failed. ( they will only let him attempt to cure paitents who have been through the toxic chemo and radiation therapies) He is no quak and how dare you say so. His therapy works and big pharma through the AMA have tried many times in court case after court case unsuccessfully to put him out of business. I will allow people on here to determine whom they trust, big pharma and big corporations or a simple doctor trying to cure people of a terrible disease. As for Reene Caisse when she has her 90 birthday bus loads of oeople cured by her came to see her and thank her. That despite her being shut fown many years earlier by big pharma. There have been as many inventors killed for producing free energy devices. Anything that comes between the big corporations and their money. But now people know this, the world has changed and people are awake. You and your likes have no more power here, and you know it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

You need to watch his channel, he explains his reasoning. There is no automatic right to NHS treatment if you have been living outside the UK. So he'd have to fund it, pay for flight tickets, and accommodation as he does not have a place to stay. He also would have his treatment delayed, and he has to tackle this as soon as possible to avoid it spreading. I guess he also trusts the Thai hospital and wants to stay in his current home, minimise the upheaval. It's not too difficult to understand.

But of course if you have hard facts that state otherwise please reveal them. You don't? Quelle surprise!

Which is all BS of course. I was treated for cancer in the UK. His case would be classed as an emergency and his treatment would start immediately. I have lived here longer than Burt and return to the UK annually, for a checkup. I also receive regular repeat prescriptions for my medication. I also chose to have my treatment in one of the top Cancer centres, Christie's in Manchester. Free of charge. Never occurred to me to start a GoFundMe page. He would be staying in hospital, so no need for accommodation.

All of this BS coming from him makes me really suspicious of his motives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

But he did sell his graphics business in the UK for a lot of money. I thought he sold the house, he needs to put the price down if not, it's worth more than 50k of course.

Yes he sold his graphics business and lives from the capital, not the same as a pension is it. I doubt that property is worth anymore than 50k, its a tiny one bed flat. End of the day if you watch the videos it`s all explained, he knows he has made a bad and costly mistake and despite what`s being said here he hasn`t asked for any funding. 

1 minute ago, Jim P said:

Yes he sold his graphics business and lives from the capital, not the same as a pension is it. I doubt that property is worth anymore than 50k, its a tiny one bed flat. End of the day if you watch the videos it`s all explained, he knows he has made a bad and costly mistake and despite what`s being said here he hasn`t asked for any funding. 

Don't forget the brand new Ford ranger.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Which is all BS of course. I was treated for cancer in the UK. His case would be classed as an emergency and his treatment would start immediately. I have lived here longer than Burt and return to the UK annually, for a checkup. I also receive regular repeat prescriptions for my medication. I also chose to have my treatment in one of the top Cancer centres, Christie's in Manchester. Free of charge. Never occurred to me to start a GoFundMe page. He would be staying in hospital, so no need for accommodation.

Yes but your playing the system, he clearly isn`t and no you wouldn`t be accommodated in hospital for all your treatment, such BS

1 minute ago, Jim P said:

It`s second hand, you said you live in the same community, why don`t you approach him?

I see him in bars/restaurants regularly. Comes across as an obnoxious prick. Why would I want to associate with him?

Just now, Spidey said:

I see him in bars/restaurants regularly. Comes across as an obnoxious prick. Why would I want to associate with him?

Exactly, you see him and talk behind his back, most of which I`m reading here is untrue, so who is the obnoxious prick, I suggest a good look in the mirror.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

I would suggest to anyone reading your troll post that they inform themselves and check out the Burzyndki movie and Cancer the forbidden cures. I have had much personal experience in this matter.

My eldest sister now in her late seventies and an avid alternative therapist was diagnosed 25 years ago with breast cancer and told that if she did not have immediate Chemo and Radiation that she would be dead within 3 months. 

My sister in law who tried to convince her to have a mastectomy some 24 years ago as she had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy and saif to my sister she felt great. She died two years later as a young and extremely beautiful woman in her early 40's. 

My middle sister also with breast cancer underwent chemo last year and a single mastectomy at 65, we shall see how it goes. My best friends wife also has cancer of the womb and throat. She has gone through masses of chemo and radiation over the last 2 years and is expected to die soon.

Dr. Burzynski is the only documented practicioner who has cured brain cancer or glaucoma in adults and children. This after chemo and radiation had failed. ( they will only let him attempt to cure paitents who have been through the toxic chemo and radiation therapies) He is no quak and how dare you say so. His therapy works and big pharma through the AMA have tried many times in court case after court case unsuccessfully to put him out of business. I will allow people on here to determine whom they trust, big pharma and big corporations or a simple doctor trying to cure people of a terrible disease. As for Reene Caisse when she has her 90 birthday bus loads of oeople cured by her came to see her and thank her. That despite her being shut fown many years earlier by big pharma. There have been as many inventors killed for producing free energy devices. Anything that comes between the big corporations and their money. But now people know this, the world has changed and people are awake. You and your likes have no more power here, and you know it.

Regretfully, your anecdotes and Burzynski's reported results (which were not achieved with randomized controlled studies and which other researchers have not been able to replicate) does not trump actual research and proven methods.

There are plenty of people who claim they've been cured of cancer using quackery such as homeopathy as well, but that doesn't mean it actually works. There is such a thing as remission, and it does happen spontaneously.

13 minutes ago, Jim P said:

Yes but your playing the system, he clearly isn`t and no you wouldn`t be accommodated in hospital for all your treatment, such BS

I'm playing the system to which I've contributed to for well over 40 years and still pay tax to. I'm not allowing the system to play me, more like. Burt is playing his mug subscribers. And yes he would be accommodated in hospital. He can't be released from hospital if he hasn't got a suitable place to stay. If needed, social services would find him a bed in a care facility.

Burt is playing his subscribers.

Edited by Spidey

9 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

I've got a crate of snake oil I'd be happy to sell you for £20,000?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jim P said:

Exactly, you see him and talk behind his back, most of which I`m reading here is untrue, so who is the obnoxious prick, I suggest a good look in the mirror.

Burt is an obnoxious prick. I have said as much to him directly. Everything that I have posted is true. I suggest that you get your head out of your fanboy backside and take a good look at him.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Let's be absolutely clear here, for the sake of anyone who is unfamiliar with the UK, what you are doing is illegal. A bit like claiming unemployment benefit or housing benefit but working at nights on the sly. I don't condemn you for that, I too think that the system is unfair to people like me who has paid an enormous amount of tax in my time. However, it is illegal, so do not talk nonsense on here about what Kev's options are. If you went back to the UK and admitted your status as a non-resident you would be presented with a large invoice for the treatment you receive.

Stop peddling lies.

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Stop misleading people about what his options are, he does not have a house in the UK, or an address where he is registered as an occupant, with a registered GP that he visits regularly. He can't just magically produce that set of circumstances from his hospital bed. You are gaming the system ... you set things up to do so ... that is not an option for him. Anyone with half a brain would understand that by now.

So, he returns to the UK, rents a room and registers with a GP. Simples!

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Clearly you don`t understand that he has chosen to pay for private treatment from his own pocket, what`s the problem with that? 

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

And as a non-resident he does not have a right to free healthcare. He needs to be in the UK for - I believe - at least 6 months. Not so simples if you have a disease that spreads. If he goes private he cannot then go on to the NHS later.

I am not being a cold hearted bastid or winding anyone up.

Best thing to do when diagnosed with Cancer.

Embrace it.......enjoy every day you have left.

I will never elect Radiation or Chemo.......everyone I know who tried it, end up losing the battle anyway, especially Chemo.

All chemo gets you is a significant medical cost, you are sick and throwing up every day after treatment and at best you get 2-3 months of a TERRIBLE quality of life.

Why would anyone elect that sentence of suffering.

Do whatever makes you the happiest and when it disables you, have them load you with Morphine........give the facility a DNR Do Not Rescesitate order and check out with dignity.

Your thought?

21 minutes ago, Spidey said:

One of my wife's tenants who resided in Thailand for many years returned to the UK last year and was provided with emergency accommodation followed by immediate medication and consultation for a heart condition. I believe his return to resident status was sorted quite quickly. He had bypass surgery in January of this year and is currently living in a warden controlled accommodation under Worcester council.

Latest Email suggests a return to Thailand later this year.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jim P said:

If it's only 50k I might be interested, is there a link to it on sale do you know?