Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

She needs taken away by the white cost squad and sectioned under the mental health act imo

May is employing a very simple tactic that the Chinese have employed for years - death by a thousand cuts.

She hopes that by continually pushing her divorce deal through Parliament over and over again,
eventually everyone will tire and for the sake of just getting it over with, will approve her deal.

Nothing more to it.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

Auticratic..corrupt..liars..near like despots ..quite similar to old adolf is it not

10 hours ago,  malagateddy said: 
Remain stronger in an autocratic..corrupt..fascist..undemocratic..failing shambles of an organisation!!!

Entertaining as I sometimes find your rants to be malagateddy, it is pretty pointless firing of salvoes of words at random. You really should look up the meaning of the word fascist for a start.

1 minute ago, malagateddy said:

Well now...many many BREXITEERS including myself can't wait to get to that special place in hell promised to us by some eastern eu nonentity..think it was mr vodca from pole-land??

Read the article above......

21 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Leave does means leave though, sorry about that.

So that's that then a very well argued article from one of your side that has changed his mind WHEN THE FACTS CHANGED. Good job you and the army of internet warriors aren't driving this car. As you were ....here's something to keep you happy whilst the adults get on with cleaning the mess up !

Image result for brexit means brexit

As brexit falters and stutters into its inevitable crash landing, it is going to be interesting to see how far Brexiteers will stray from the already damaged democratic path to wreak revenge on those who have foiled their ultra rightwing coup.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

we are watching that flame gutter and die. And for many of us, that is just unbearable.

As I said it will be interesting to see what these people will do to after their unconstitutional and undemocratic 3 year rampage is finally put to rest.

Democracy will win and those who have sought to pervert it will not be happy.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Ultra right wing coup..please.
You do mean 17.4 million people who legally voted LEAVE for many many reasons to LEAVE the corrupt autocratic fascist like eu!!!!!

Absolutely, and those with the slightest knowledge of history and how the ultra right seeks to gain power will recognise all the signs are there.....which just leaves the gullible and the greedy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Please explain the already damaged 'democratic path'. The democratic path as to leave the EU it is the remainers that have caused this. Wanting to leave the EU is not right wing by the way and is just a term that the media and others use, when they disagree with you  in politics.

If you want to understand how Brexitism has damaged democracy, read this.....

https://www.hansardsociety.org.uk/publications/reports/audit-of-political-engagement-16