Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

This'll have the usual culprits chomping (no pun intended) at the bit ????

Reminder re 'Content' rather than 'poster' for any that have the urge to reply. In this case it includes Batten & Littlejohn.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

This'll have the usual culprits chomping (no pun intended) at the bit ????

Reminder re 'Content' rather than 'poster' for any that have the urge to reply. In this case it includes Batten & Littlejohn.

Yah, it’s pretty funny. Wide spread lies and manipulation in the opinion poll that didn’t get annulled only because it was just an opinion poll, and now the very same people scream because someone lied about speeding. You can’t make this sht up. 

Reported Troll comment removed. Observe forum rules please.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Please kick us out..PLEASE

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'm sure many of them would be only too happy to see the back of us, but we are incapable of even achieving this simple job - the Germans, not previously famous for their sense of humour, have been having a field bay with Brexit, see below.

Meanwhile there are still those in the EU charitable enough to give us a chance to prove that we are not actually insane, our performance on that front is not convincing.

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 22.16.29.png

• Haha 1

The European Parliament has released its first projections for what the composition of the next European Parliament may look like following the upcoming elections in May. The results are nothing less than a major a warning for the European institutions as the preliminary numbers indicate that far-right, Eurosceptic parties look to make major gains across most of the EU.

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/latest-polls-point-to-major-gains-for-right-wing-eurosceptics-in-next-european-parliament/
Luvly jubly[emoji2]

6 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Remain stronger in an autocratic..corrupt..fascist..undemocratic..failing shambles of an organisation!!!

You keep spreading lies about the EU, malignentteddy, aren’t you. Or do you really believe what you are writing here? Anyhow, enjoy while you can!

Edited by damascase

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

I always enjoy my life every day as I am Royalist, Unionist and a Brexiteer.
The eu not being autocratic..wakey wakey
Not being fraudulent and corrupt..well now..how many times has the annual eu accounts been signed off as true and correct over the last..lets say 25 yearsemoji6.png?

Yes the self signed off accounts of the EU are  likened to a bikini-what it reveals is interesting but what it conceals is vital. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know how People always harp on about Brexit just being the first step to an authoritarian, populist, intolerant, politics and society?

Well:

“More than half of Britons want a “strong leader willing to break the rules”, a new survey...has found.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/brexit-weary-britons-long-for-political-strongman-wwl86hcqq?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=fbe5c74189-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_08_05_55&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-fbe5c74189-189979769

May is employing a very simple tactic that the Chinese have employed for years - death by a thousand cuts.

She hopes that by continually pushing her divorce deal through Parliament over and over again,

eventually everyone will tire and for the sake of just getting it over with, will approve her deal.

Nothing more to it.