Dunkin’ Donuts announced rebranding

webfact

26 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

They opened in the wrong country. They should rather have opened their largest shops in front of LAPD and NYPD headquarters

Where do you think the Thai Busness man got the idea from, and made the offer to DD at? I think we can rule NYPD headquarters out. Or PD headquarters altogether and that leaves us with ................ ? Give the man a donut.

Edited by LomSak27

9 minutes ago, djayz said:
3 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Just because the Americans like it, doesn't mean it's good coffee. 

????

It's a Harris poll which MIGHT mean it is the most recognizable brand, usually for people who don't drink coffee. It has nothing to do with coffee. Now back to your Leo 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

It's a Harris poll which MIGHT mean it is the most recognizable brand, usually for people who don't drink coffee. It has nothing to do with coffee. Now back to your Leo 

I'd never drink Leo, or DD coffee for that matter. 

On 4/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

More Amercan fast food to poison our children.

A raw carrot or onion is far more nutritious and fun for the kids, with less chance of diabetes later in life. 

Keep your carrots!

Variety is the spice of life.

Who wants to spend their entire life practising nothing but the missionary position?

Unknown.jpeg.6815a74a60ee3233028c097a697a518e.jpeg

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:46 AM, LomSak27 said:

If you clicked the link the poll asked coffee drinkers what is your favorite coffee. DD uses Arabica beans from South America and is freshly brewed every 18 mins. Any coffee left in a pot is discarded after 18 mins and a new pot is brewed. I don't drink Leo or any other alcoholic beverages.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:09 AM, Trouble said:

While I'm not a big fan of donuts from Dunkin' Donuts, the thought of a donut from my local donut shop in Los Angeles did make me salivate.  So I am off to the shop for donuts and coffee.

I think I will go and make a cup, all this talk rubbed off.!!