Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Hey Alex, just another average game from an average side to beat a below average team. Saints just opened up top spot for GWS. Saints the average side one game out of the 8 with Carlton, essendon, Melbourne, gold coast and Brisbane in the next games.

And no I didn't tip them this week.

Come on fella...`Saints heroes one week then garbage collectors the next 3, at least the Dees win or loose expect for the Essendon game put in week in week out.....

But you look pretty in the your jumpers i do give them fashion high five.

when your rabble can actually beat the saints, come am

nd criticise. I think the last time was in the 1900's.

1 flag in a zillion years.........and by a fluke kick near the end of a game against a club thats lost more premierships than won yeah...right I'm impressed, i will give credit where its due we do struggle against the Saints....but fella flags arnt won or lost during the home or away season against an average team...gees how many times you guys Finnish bottom during the 80s and 90s? just to remind you....its 12 to 1.

ps.... i only dislike with a vengeance one team and thats the Bombers but again i will give credit where its due and that is when there backs to the wall they can produce which hasn't been the case with the Dee's, the only difference between the Saints, Bulldogs, Swans of the past, North of the past is that we when we get strong bag 2 and 3 cups on the trott.

Carry on all you like mr but your only as good as the last premiership you won and were both in a retirement village.

If you have an interest in the Weagles you may like this article regarding the integratry (or lack of) of the media.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2016-06-23/eagles-make-a-stand

To be expected from the press, particularly the Victorian press, but Chick is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

He seems to be upset because none of his former team mates want to be his friend, and the club doesn't see any reason to nursemaid him for the rest of his life.

He was a good player on occasion, but now is just another druggie wanting others to look after him.

• Like 2

If you have an interest in the Weagles you may like this article regarding the integratry (or lack of) of the media.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2016-06-23/eagles-make-a-stand

To be expected from the press, particularly the Victorian press, but Chick is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

He seems to be upset because none of his former team mates want to be his friend, and the club doesn't see any reason to nursemaid him for the rest of his life.

He was a good player on occasion, but now is just another druggie wanting others to look after him.

That's my take on "Chicki babe" too.

Shame we are struggling to find another dynamic drug free mid/forward.

Need spinning Judd type or even a Brett Heady.

Hey Alex, just another average game from an average side to beat a below average team. Saints just opened up top spot for GWS. Saints the average side one game out of the 8 with Carlton, essendon, Melbourne, gold coast and Brisbane in the next games.

And no I didn't tip them this week.

Come on fella...`Saints heroes one week then garbage collectors the next 3, at least the Dees win or loose expect for the Essendon game put in week in week out.....

But you look pretty in the your jumpers i do give them fashion high five.

when your rabble can actually beat the saints, come am

nd criticise. I think the last time was in the 1900's.

1 flag in a zillion years.........and by a fluke kick near the end of a game against a club thats lost more premierships than won yeah...right I'm impressed, i will give credit where its due we do struggle against the Saints....but fella flags arnt won or lost during the home or away season against an average team...gees how many times you guys Finnish bottom during the 80s and 90s? just to remind you....its 12 to 1.

ps.... i only dislike with a vengeance one team and thats the Bombers but again i will give credit where its due and that is when there backs to the wall they can produce which hasn't been the case with the Dee's, the only difference between the Saints, Bulldogs, Swans of the past, North of the past is that we when we get strong bag 2 and 3 cups on the trott.

Carry on all you like mr but your only as good as the last premiership you won and were both in a retirement village.

You have to stop living in the past and live for now.
  • Like 1

You have to stop living in the past and live for now.

Become a Dockers supporter;

Forgettable past;

Sad, for now;

Future ??? Its open,,

Hawks v Goldies.. Gold Coast are having a crack

Five tipsters with 5 this week. IN order of who had the best margin they are:

Radar501

Will27

Sceadunga

Chooks

Grantsmith

AlexRR sits out front by himself now on 88...followed by another five of us on 87

Now how surprised was i to see that? i was....expecting to be second on a prayer but instead I'm the outride leader...

No shortage of saboteurs with there steely knives trying to get at me....its so uncomfortable up here i was so more comfortable at number 2.

But hey....im back on top of Books once again.

• Like 2

Radar501

Will27

Sceadunga

Chooks

Grantsmith

AlexRR sits out front by himself now on 88...followed by another five of us on 87

Alex better make sure he has clean underwear on because there is 7 right up his rear end ready to hit him. One wrong pick and he could drop to 8th.

Haha!! maybe these will help.

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/46422/Tena-For-Men-Level-2-10

• Like 2

Radar501

Will27

Sceadunga

Chooks

Grantsmith

Alex better make sure he has clean underwear on because there is 7 right up his rear end ready to hit him. One wrong pick and he could drop to 8th.

Haha!! maybe these will help.

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/46422/Tena-For-Men-Level-2-10

No mate.....nerves of steel here....remember the ox? rome wasn't built in a day either, i wont get nervous a better man can take the lead i will do what i always do...now Books is well known for picking a few curlers hoping for the break...i dont play Russin Roulette.

• Like 1

Radar501

Will27

Sceadunga

Chooks

Grantsmith

Congrats to the other 4 that picked 5.

Radar501 getting the chocolates again, nice work.

A short and early round again this week but I think there are some

genuine fitty fitty games.

Port and Richmond isn't easy.

GC seems to be getting some players back and at home against the Saints is a toughie.

Syd should beat the WB but......

Carlton versus Collingwood could go either way and we finish

off with Melbourne at home to Adelaide.

Five will be a real good result next week.

• Like 2

Good grief!!

No one can be more surprised than me to find I had tipped the Gold Coast!!

I must have hit it accidentally on the app yesterday facepalm.gif

Crikey BookMan.

We're all only a bad week or a finger error away from sinking like a stone.

Only 2 tips separate 1st and 9th.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

Radar501

Will27

Sceadunga

Chooks

Grantsmith

Congrats to the other 4 that picked 5.

Radar501 getting the chocolates again, nice work.

A short and early round again this week but I think there are some

genuine fitty fitty games.

Port and Richmond isn't easy.

GC seems to be getting some players back and at home against the Saints is a toughie.

Syd should beat the WB but......

Carlton versus Collingwood could go either way and we finish

off with Melbourne at home to Adelaide.

Five will be a real good result next week.

Im already sweating on the margin of Weagles v Bombers at Subi.

Not a fan of Thursday night footy.

Just went to put my tips in and noticed the Crows and North game is well under way!

What's with the Thursday game?

Seems I get the away team and 20 points, like it or not.

There is another Thursday night game this week. WCE V Essendon starts 1710 Thai time.

• Like 1

Gold Coast Suns want racist 'monkey' jibe investigated

'Fox Sports TV coverage of the Suns' 26-point loss to Hawthorn in Launceston on Sunday clearly picked up a member of the crowd yelling abuse after Hall was awarded a free kick.

"Can you even see that far, you monkey," the fan said during the third quarter. It is unclear if the comment was directed at Hall or an umpire.'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/gold-coast-suns-want-monkey-jibe-investigated/7545594

I hope that the fan was cursing the umpire, and not Hall. Umps are fair game for abuse. So are most players......unless.........

Edited by Radar501