Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Taking Advantage of a Crisis!

Chimps is taking full advantage of the Kieren Jack situation. He is off to see Brandon Jack tonight and is maneuvering into an invite to go and see Jack and Charlotte.

His reasoning is that Charlotte's friends will be flocking to her in support. He just needs to be there to murmur a few well placed words of support and encouragement and and he reckons he is well on his way to a date with a budding supermodel.

He has stripped off his St Kilda jersey and 1970s playing shorts and has put on his best 3 piece suit, tidied off with his signed Buddy Franklin Tie. he does look quite the man about town.

I will keep you updated...

Excellent strategy,

Has he practiced up his silky smooth delivery of "I understand."

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Taking Advantage of a Crisis!

Chimps is taking full advantage of the Kieren Jack situation. He is off to see Brandon Jack tonight and is maneuvering into an invite to go and see Jack and Charlotte.

His reasoning is that Charlotte's friends will be flocking to her in support. He just needs to be there to murmur a few well placed words of support and encouragement and and he reckons he is well on his way to a date with a budding supermodel.

He has stripped off his St Kilda jersey and 1970s playing shorts and has put on his best 3 piece suit, tidied off with his signed Buddy Franklin Tie. he does look quite the man about town.

I will keep you updated...

yea seen the pics but chippy aka fabio is looking a little tired.

post-250579-0-45865100-1467793580_thumb.

• Like 1

Back in LOS,time to make inroads into the jam packed leader board.

What Melbourne are going to turn up this week Alexsmile.png

What you on about boy?

Been to long with them coconut sniffing island hopping music loving filipinos....we speak English on this forum.

• Like 1

Since Fantasy came up i have a question.....do your interchange players score count towards your total?

I dont think this was the case last season but this season scores seem to be much higher for some.

Since Fantasy came up i have a question.....do your interchange players score count towards your total?

I dont think this was the case last season but this season scores seem to be much higher for some.

8. POINT SCORING

Your starting 22 Players will score points that contribute to your Team total. If one of these Players does not play then an Emergency Player in a matching position can score points for your Team as a replacement.

You receive double Points from your Captain (or Vice Captain if your Captain doesnt play).

Your Interchange Bench Players Points do not count to your Teams total.

• Like 1

Straight from the rumour files: Apparently, the hawks are going to make a huge play for Tommy Mitchell.

Understandable I guess with Hodge, Lewis and Sam Mitchell all coming to an end in a year or 2.

Replace one Mitchell with another Mitchell?

Can our learned Sydney boys offer any insight?

Straight from the rumour files: Apparently, the hawks are going to make a huge play for Tommy Mitchell.

Understandable I guess with Hodge, Lewis and Sam Mitchell all coming to an end in a year or 2.

been a rumour for a few days

Tommy hasnt resigned yet for sydney and he put off signing again.

bottom line is... could the Hawks afford to pay Tommy more than us? Carlton sure but hawthorn i doubt it.

secondly... his kicking accuracy can be sh.i.t. That's not what the Hawks target

we want to keep him but if he goes we have a couple of youngsters who can take his place.

Start of the year i thought he would be going...with rumored offers

• Like 2

bottom line is... could the Hawks afford to pay Tommy more than us? Carlton sure but hawthorn i doubt it.

secondly... his kicking accuracy can be sh.i.t. That's not what the Hawks target

we want to keep him but if he goes we have a couple of youngsters who can take his place.

I Think Tommy has great hands and is a good in and under player.

Sydney already have a few of those and I reckon you need some pace in the midfield.

Would be a loss but wouldn't be catastrophic IMO.

The rumour mill really heats up at this time of year.

Speaking of money and transfers, I nearly spat out the coco pops this morning when

I Read Lewis Taylor from Brisbane wants $500 000.

I'm all for the players getting the best deal but please.

Some of these Brissy players are holding the club to ransom I think.

• Like 1

I Think Tommy has great hands and is a good in and under player.

Sydney already have a few of those and I reckon you need some pace in the midfield.

Would be a loss but wouldn't be catastrophic IMO.

The rumour mill really heats up at this time of year.

Speaking of money and transfers, I nearly spat out the coco pops this morning when

I Read Lewis Taylor from Brisbane wants $500 000.

I'm all for the players getting the best deal but please.

Some of these Brissy players are holding the club to ransom I think.

Tommy is also having a stint as a tagger to develop all his skills.

I think the Brisbane management would have spat more then coco pops.

• Like 2

8. POINT SCORING

Your starting 22 Players will score points that contribute to your Team total. If one of these Players does not play then an Emergency Player in a matching position can score points for your Team as a replacement.

You receive double Points from your Captain (or Vice Captain if your Captain doesnt play).

Your Interchange Bench Players Points do not count to your Teams total.

what starting 22? you have 6, 6 6 and 2 thats 20

Their a happy team at Hawthorn

Their the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

They love their Club, and play to win,

Riding the bumps with a grin,

The mob at TV Thailand is tipping

Come what may, you'll find us striving

One TV visa tipster is skiting

One for one and all for none

joboss he is on the ball

Picks the margin over all

Ta ta na na na na na na!

Yab a dab a Dooooooo!

Yea, Im a tosser , but Im laughing.

Lousy poet/songster but a great margin picker. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2

The following was on AFL.com Slidding Doors

AFL you take until round 15 to finally rule that it is not OK to punch opponents in the guts ... ... it is 15 rounds too long. Embarrassing, needless delay in finally getting this message right.

Very true and good comment.

• Like 2

The following was on AFL.com Slidding Doors

AFL you take until round 15 to finally rule that it is not OK to punch opponents in the guts ... ... it is 15 rounds too long. Embarrassing, needless delay in finally getting this message right.

Very true and good comment.

Yep, I agree.

I think they only suspended him because Nelson vomited.

Not sure if that's the correct formula to userolleyes.gif

Maybe increase fines to first offence $10 000 and double it each time?

Or just say any punch to the body is a week.

I'm not really sure to be honest.

• Like 1