Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Since the AFL has gone to Fox sports i get a very clear picture on pc but the buffering is terrible.The speed setting appears to be auto or zero.(before you had a choice of 4 or 5 settings)

Is there something i'm missing?,particular app or something.

No problem to watch on phone.  

Settings are in the top right corner of the screen but they don't show up in full screen mode for me. Crystal clear reception today.

Make sure you have the new app. If you have the blue AFL one this is what you need now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.foxsports.watchafl&hl=en

With my two year old Samsung Smart TV I used to be able to watch games full screen in the browser, now no longer works. I keep getting media not supported type messages.

I tried mirroring from my tablet but get some buffering and it doesn't fill the screen.

Best way I've found so far is using Chromecast. You can buy them here but more expensive than in the US or Australia.

AFL.PNG

• Like 2

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch, also the latest IPad, I must admit I use the IPad more than the Mac although for photo's and other work it is the best.
The MacBook I have the maximum specs and I have Time capsule and 1TB ICloud so I have plenty of space.
Ron is my brother and yes he is a good bloke but many say I am much nicer, I think he will agree. As for changing him to Apple, I am not sure because all of his stuff is Window's based and he is very meticulous, more so than I am and it would take a long time for him to change stuff over.
As for the 25th March, I should be back from the old Visa run by then so yes, just let me know which pub you will be at. And how I will recognise you.
By the way I have always bought my stuff from an Apple Shop, not at JB HiFi. The prices are not much different from what I have found.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Will private message you soon with dates time and location and if I can get one on a pic of me....

As for where I buy apple products I always by direct from one of the apple stores except my iMac at the time had a better deal than apple by $150.

I'm reminded of 2005.
Carlton won the pre season comp and the wooden spoon in the real season!
:clap2:

Yes old fella ......when your team hasn't ever been a basket case twice in your life time how could you fathom what its like to win anytime?

I will take a win as a win any old time of the year, talk it up beat my drum crow till the cows come home....i can assure you we wont be coming anywhere near last this season....

Stay chilled be cool and may the almighty smile upon you this fair sunny day....Right thought right speech right action is what the Buddha preached....joop...
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Yes old fella ......when your team hasn't ever been a basket case twice in your life time how could you fathom what its like to win anytime?

Of course my team has been down, Grasshopper. They've finished out of the finals 7 times in their 30 year history.

The first few times can be blamed on terrible coaching choices - Todd and Judge.

Then there was a decline following the 2006 premiership when the drug culture hit home with Cousins banned and the departure of Judd. Wooden spoon in 2010.  Dark times.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

They've finished out of the finals 7 times in their 30 year history.

I have to correct myself here. In1987, their first year, the Eagles finished 8th. There was a final five system in place then.

Out of the finals 8 times.

Dont look like i can start tipping....im locked out of 4 email accounts becasue im in Thailand, the AFL website has changed and now you need a Doctorate of phyco to work it out, i registered it will go to my locked email which i have no way of getting into...any ideas anyone?

34 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

I use the following. AU$189.00  for the season. This will also give you some other footy related programs.

https://www.watchafl.com.au/offer

Last year I used free sites but the picture was getting worse so I changed this year.  

Thanks for that link.

Any other options around?

26 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Thanks for that link.

Any other options around?

https://www.watchafl.com.au/offer

http://www.afl.com.au/livepassvouchers

My understanding is that you can get a free account if you have a Telstra phone subscription. Can only be viewed outside Australia.

There is a Kodi addon for AFL Live in the xbmc catch up repository, but you have to have username and password to enable

In kodi the AFL streams can usually be watched in Adthenet wich is available in Castaway and Sportsdevil

ProjectD addon has AFL full game replays

https://securitygladiators.com/2016/09/26/watch-2016-afl-grand-final-outside-australia/

Edited by Allstars
  • Like 2

Yes mate other options if you don't want to pay, depending where you are located, seek out Aussie bars and pubs in your city they normally stream live games or you can go the cheapest Charlie route and google free afl on your pc a host of crapy malware laden sites will instantly appear, lots of stress to view a game if you tune in 1 min before kick off....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Australia Plus TV channel shows some games live.  I think if you have True Vision Cable then you can pick it up.

http://tv.australiaplus.com/sportslounge

If you don't want to fork out 150 jaspers or so, you can access Australia Plus via ilikehdtv.

If you only want to watch the odd game, you can get a 2, 3 or 5 hour package for 30, 40 or 50 Baht.

If I remember, Australia Plus were broadcasting the Friday night game plus 4 or 5 over the weekend.

On ilikehdtv, BT Sport also play the odd game and you can get a sports package for 250 Baht per month

where you will get 6 or 7 games, so it's pretty good value.

7 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Its so quite on who will do the tipping this season WILL.....you should know if i do it im putting a handicap of 7 on you....so young man shall it be me or you? (Smiling and i never joke on matters like this)

Maybe, just maybe if we ask him nicely, ripstanley might volunteer again.

• Like 1