Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

5 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

Alex, I assume you are talking about the AFL Fantasy and not the Tipping. There is a new App for the Fantasy it appears so you will need to download that. Yes I agree that Telstra and the AFL are, well I do not want to get banned from the site so intercourse may be an appropriate word to describe what I think!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

You watch your language there young fellow.

Well there you go I should have checked it all out before writing, if you go to the Apple App page you get related apps but not the AFL one. Alex we have discussed the abilities of the AFL and Telstra to get things right but they have not let us down they have remained true to form with no improvements on prior years

I use the app on the phone in the past to keep up with scores and half the time pick my teams for tipping....

Prefer to use the website for fanatsy but since im away i got to use the ipad, its all cool ive saved both tipping and fanatsy web pages to Favorites.

Checked again last night tipping will now appear, fantasy wouldnt my AFL annual pass says im paid up for 1 day......when it should be for a year...i deleted the apps everywhere i had them and reinstalled used vpn etc NOTHING....

I will look into the middle distance and smile, only in Australia do we pay more for a service that delivers less each year...the live pass i will ditch end of this year thanks in part they reducing screen size to 7inches on your tablet.

There were glitches with the app early in the season last year so already 5 min before kick off there up to there old tricks...stick to the websites...

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, AlexRRR said:

Worsfold is spreading bogg around, claims he knows what it's like to have players lie to you...

The WCE drug years resurfaced today, Worsfold claimed he was notified by 3 different parties into Coursins and Gardner's and im guessing a few more players habits at that time....one being the WA police force, now how someone like the senior coach could dismiss the police out of hand after talking to a few drug taking players and they saying "there is nothing to worry about" is just simply Alice in Wonderland stuff...

Sorry John not believe you, pure merda in the thickest form, old Kev Bartlett thinks that 06 flag should be stripped from WCE is like RIGHT, Gardner is about the only 1 of 4 players to not end up in the press since his playing days were over, Mainwearing, Kerr and Cousins of course and all leading players at that time were into the hooch or what ever they call it....STRIP STRIP STRIP....considering how the Bombers where trated the Eagles should be striped of there flag and fined and sent to play in china for the next 10 years...

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/west-coast-eagles/no-eagles-player-tested-positive-to-drugs-exasada-boss-defends-2006-title-20170322-gv4fvb.html

They did the right thing and kicked an all-Australian ruckman in Gardiner out of the 2006 side after one too many drunken incidents. Wouldn't get too many Melbourne sides doing that.

St Kilda snapped him up the next season.

(His last prang occurred at the end of my childhood street in Scarborough)

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Eagles-Gardiner-suspended-and-fined/2006/07/18/1153166372854.html

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/west-coast-eagles/no-eagles-player-tested-positive-to-drugs-exasada-boss-defends-2006-title-20170322-gv4fvb.html

They did the right thing and kicked an all-Australian ruckman in Gardiner out of the 2006 side after one too many drunken incidents. Wouldn't get too many Melbourne sides doing that.
St Kilda snapped him up the next season.
(His last prang occurred at the end of my childhood street in Scarborough)
http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Eagles-Gardiner-suspended-and-fined/2006/07/18/1153166372854.html

Its sad of course and often there is a reason why people do what they do, its not always just for fun or weak brains or being led by someone else, though the club saying he has depression and yet wasnt diagnosed was just defecting the coming poo.

It happens you get a couple of "bad boys" together and they infect there surroundings.

The Eagles no doubt tried to minimise the scandal at the time the fact of the matter is there was a drug culture there, Esssendon didnt escape why should the Eagles?

Its sad of course and often there is a reason why people do what they do, its not always just for fun or weak brains or being led by someone else, though the club saying he has depression and yet wasnt diagnosed was just defecting the coming poo.

It happens you get a couple of "bad boys" together and they infect there surroundings.

The Eagles no doubt tried to minimise the scandal at the time the fact of the matter is there was a drug culture there, Esssendon didnt escape why should the Eagles?

I agree the Eagles should not have escaped no they have had serious drug issues for many years with players being caught in all sorts of circumstances. The AFL seem to be weak when it comes to having a policy that is the same for everyone and if anything they seem to look the other way

• Like 1

I take you to task over you assumption Melbourne clubs wouldn't move on a problem child like Gardner...

The Eagles at that time had at least 4 players shooting it up, what they could keep under the table they did, Cousins the captain at the time was clocked in mystery with his erratic behaviour the rest were flying under the radar of the public....Gardener pretty much destroys a street of cars....come on...easy to pic who had to go...

Collingwood moved on Heath Shaw one of GWS best payers since hes been there one of the best defenders in the league, you CROC always taking bitter swipes at us across the border at least get your facts right...

Football clubs do have a responsibility to there players well being maybe thats why Cousins not becasue he was the best player around at the time was giving second and third chances...before bing moved on..

40 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I don't quite understand.

Escape what? It was a decade ago and no players were found guilty of drug taking.

Blind Freddy can see their was a drug taking culture at the club but what can be done now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

Escape what? It was a decade ago and no players were found guilty of drug taking.

Blind Freddy can see their was a drug taking culture at the club but what can be done now?

I had some rabid Freo supporter mates who were always going on about stripping the premiership from WCE.  Always had to remind them no one ever tested positive.

Can't say the same about Freo now!

• Like 1

Well well gang, we kick off again starting today at 1520 (Thai time).

If Carlton upset Richmond, there will be hell to pay at Punt Rd.
The WB should get hold of Collingwood but could be closer than people expect.
The Saints and Melbourne is a tough one. Never mind recent history, this could go either way methinks.
Sydney should get hold of Port.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Essendon upset the Hawks. Hawks look a bit slow to me.
The GC should take care of Brisbane.
Hopefully WC can beat Norf in Melbourne. Never easy to win away but I'm backing us in with my boy
Sam Mitchell to get 30 plus possessions.
Ade and GWS the game of the round IMO. Doubts remain over Tex Walker.
A toss of the coin methinks.
Freo versus Geelong is another tough one I think. Geelong rely on their two superstars too much,
but hard to see where Freo's goals will come from. Maybe Geelong in a close one.

A good round to start things off.

All the breast fella's.

Ive picked Dee's over the Saints, its a must win for us, no matter only 2 wins at Eithad in 29 outings....and god knows when we last beat the Saints there...should be fast and furious.....and will be biting my tounge, we need this win more than they do...

GWS to beat the Crows...

Tigers to just get over the line thought I fancy the Blues

Cats will kill Freo anywhere anytime

Eagles in one of there few wins of the year should take care of North...there not going anywhere...

• Like 1

Pure and simple its a big cover up, its so well know around the traps why should the Eagles escape sanctions 10 years later?

Find the people covering it up get to the bottom of it if theres a case to answer answer it...

Essendon were murdered by the AFL and the doping boards, no Bombers crashed cars or ran amuck of police leaving girl friend in his car while taking a mid night run when pulled over by the cops, they dragged the club through 4 years of tribunals etc.....

There is more than enough evidence to suggest that many players were taking drugs they need to find the reasons why it hasn't been discovered in testing...

One reason is they were a top cub within a premiership window many in the Eagles camp would have done anything to cover it up...secondly the AFL may have been happy to brush it under the table back then..

Just becasue no one was tested positive is not a reason to not keep digging this new report shows that something highly irregular happend at that time.

Dont forget the WA police informed the club and coach on wayward habits of several of there players yet they say they took the word of thiscore of talented youths that there was nothing going on, how Alice in Wonderland is that?

52 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Pure and simple its a big cover up, its so well know around the traps why should the Eagles escape sanctions 10 years later?

Find the people covering it up get to the bottom of it if theres a case to answer answer it...

Essendon were murdered by the AFL and the doping boards, no Bombers crashed cars or ran amuck of police leaving girl friend in his car while taking a mid night run when pulled over by the cops, they dragged the club through 4 years of tribunals etc.....

There is more than enough evidence to suggest that many players were taking drugs they need to find the reasons why it hasn't been discovered in testing...

One reason is they were a top cub within a premiership window many in the Eagles camp would have done anything to cover it up...secondly the AFL may have been happy to brush it under the table back then..

Just becasue no one was tested positive is not a reason to not keep digging this new report shows that something highly irregular happend at that time.

Dont forget the WA police informed the club and coach on wayward habits of several of there players yet they say they took the word of thiscore of talented youths that there was nothing going on, how Alice in Wonderland is that?

So you want to prosecute and punish without evidence only hearsay? Glad you're not in any legal system.

Plenty of evidence they were drunken fools, but where's the drug evidence?

If you were going to strip honours from clubs for players drunken escapades, start with Collingwood and St Kilda and a few others in Melbourne.

No Eagles player was ever in the back seat when a car did drive bys shooting up police stations! 

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

The former boss of ASADA has already said that NO Eagles player tested positive to any drugs during the season.

He said "There was a lot of intelligence coming in from various sources that suggested this was a club where some testing should take place

and target testing did indeed take place of players at that club during that period." "There was a lot of target testing of the Eagles," he said.

Not sure what else can be done about a 10 year old report.

• Like 1

The former boss of ASADA has already said that NO Eagles player tested positive to any drugs during the season.
He said "There was a lot of intelligence coming in from various sources that suggested this was a club where some testing should take place
and target testing did indeed take place of players at that club during that period." "There was a lot of target testing of the Eagles," he said.

Not sure what else can be done about a 10 year old report.

Former boss off ADAD use to play centre half back for the Eagles that's why[emoji892]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

28 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Give it a rest bashing the Victorian clubs your a god dam stuck record take your 2 cups and go home for heavens sake, who needs ur shitty 4 million?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You haven't stopped shitting on the Eagles in every second post for months. You declared war and continued with it. If you don't like retaliation <deleted>! (put a sock in it)

If it wasn't for our 4 million, and that of Brissie, your beloved, albeit crap, club wouldn't exist now.

At the very best they would be called The Hawks. 

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Old Croc

Is that a streaming site?

Probably, someone gave it to me elsewhere on the forum.

I'll give it a try when the game starts. Would be better than A1 which I get through a local cable company. Crap picture, sound's out of sync.

You haven't stopped shitting on the Eagles in every second post for months. You declared war and continued with it. If you don't like retaliation ! (put a sock in it)
If it wasn't for our 4 million, and that of Brissie, your beloved, albeit crap, club wouldn't exist now.
At the very best they would be called The Hawks. 

I was into the concept of the Melbourne Hawks...the Hawks were my second team....i voted for the merger, i wanted it to happen...its called progress....happens everywhere....