UK parliament very likely to consider new Brexit referendum - Hammond

snoop1130

3 hours ago, nontabury said:

Very strange, I have been on these Brexit threads from before the people’s referendum of 2016. And the only racist remarks have come from some remainers, when they state, that if we do stop E.u citizens from gaining employment in the U.K. then we would have to make the numbers up by increasing  immigration of people from south of the Mediterranean, mainly blacks and Muslims. 

Here we have a poster of prominent Brexit candidates for the upcoming E.u. Elections.

You seem to be confusing an observed irony of Brexit with racism.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

I think the problem I have with your post, is that to some 'lefties' believe that controlling borders equates to being racist and xenophobic, which is simply is not the case, but it is always convenient to come up with something that tries to belittle the 'other' side. 

More brexit misinformation. The UK borders have always been controlled, do you really think that people just walk into the UK.

Controlling who enters is another matter altogether and something the government has had control of wherever the people came from.

Tens of thousands of migrant workers from Romania and Bulgaria are to be blocked from working in Britain amid concerns that economic migration is placing new strains on public services.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/sep/23/immigration.eu

Discontent arose in the UK because the government failed to provide the funding necessary to accommodate the numbers they decided to allow into the UK.

It cannot be denied that hate crime equates to being racist and xenophobic.

It cannot be denied that hate crime against EU citizens has risen following the result of the brexit referendum.

It cannot be denied that abusive element on the leave side is a minority but the vote to leave fueled the flames and you cannot put spilled milk back in the bottle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Loiner said:

We are all paying the price of our democracy being overruled by fifth columnist and a foreign power in the EU. That cost will continue for a very long time, unless we stop it now.

That's a good one, how many countries have broken free of UK domination. Brexit has highlighted that the English are incapable of integration, lack of control is not an option.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Farage reminded his audience yesterday that May's er 'deal' is in fact a formal treaty that is less useful to UK than the one we will be leaving & BTW 500 MPs voted for it & both parties had it in their manifestos. 

Two points:

The deal May has is more or less exactly what Remain said was the most likely outcome - and of course it’s worse than the one the UK has not left - Remain and the EU said many times that there is no deal better than the membership deal.

That Farage is now repeating what was labelled as ‘Project Fear’ is laughable (if you are into sick humour).

What’s this nonsense about both parties having May’s deal in their manifesto - May’s deal was kept secret from Parliament until recently and Parliament has decidedly rejected it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

it was British domination and is the UK (all of it!) that will be leaving the EU. 

(Chomper: wot was that about xenophobia?)

Yep, the perfect definition of xenophobia. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Sad..sad..the yanks up here are an upfront crowd and are respected.
Suppose the mighty Brexiteers will just have to get used to the lying perfect world leftwing pc remoaners coming out with their " racist " slurs.

Little schoolboy stuff
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me."
tapatalk_1555296138800.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks for indicating that you don't have any problems being called a racist.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Two points:

The deal May has is more or less exactly what Remain said was the most likely outcome - and of course it’s worse than the one the UK has not left - Remain and the EU said many times that there is no deal better than the membership deal.

That Farage is now repeating what was labelled as ‘Project Fear’ is laughable (if you are into sick humour).

What’s this nonsense about both parties having May’s deal in their manifesto - May’s deal was kept secret from Parliament until recently and Parliament has decidedly rejected it.

You naughty boy Stomper. You know exactly what i meant ????

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for indicating that you don't have any problems being called a racist.
Well now..firstly I would consider the lack of education of the person calling me that..secondly I would obviously come to conclude that the said person would be an oh so trendy leftwing pc plinker[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
tapatalk_1554542882860.jpegtapatalk_1555822555217.jpegtapatalk_1554278995231.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, evadgib said:

You naughty boy Stomper. You know exactly what i meant ????

Well he's a better man than me. I couldn't make moss nor sand of your post.

What "deal we will be leaving"? AFAIAA parliament hasn't agreed a deal. It's agreed to rule "no deal" out but, as yet hasn't agreed to any deal. In fact, remain is becoming increasingly likely and, to any sane person, the logical answer to this mess.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Well he's a better man than me. I couldn't make moss nor sand of your post.

What "deal we will be leaving"? AFAIAA parliament hasn't agreed a deal. It's agreed to rule "no deal" out but, as yet hasn't agreed to any deal. In fact, remain is becoming increasingly likely and, to any sane person, the logical answer to this mess.

Keep in mind evadgib is of the opinion it is Remain who need to get their house in order.

I suspect a surfeit of Alice in Wonderland as a boy is to blame.

1 minute ago, malagateddy said:

Says sandyf....whilst some scottish people loath the English people and scottish Unionist and Royalists like Myself.
Sandyf..have you even heard the utterly disgusting chants of the infamous " tartan army ".
The majority of that shower are a health hazard..filthy unshowered drunken anti-English anti British winkers.

Seen plenty matching your description at Ibrox.

And don't you mean Loyalist rather than Royalist?

57 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Says sandyf....whilst some scottish people loath the English people and scottish Unionist and Royalists like Myself.
Sandyf..have you even heard the utterly disgusting chants of the infamous " tartan army ".
The majority of that shower are a health hazard..filthy unshowered drunken anti-English anti British winkers.

Never mind the no deal hard brexit with a hard border you crave should get the battles going again,it should make good viewing for you and the wife watching it on TV in issan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Keep in mind evadgib is of the opinion it is Remain who need to get their house in order.

I suspect a surfeit of Alice in Wonderland as a boy is to blame.

...along with the one about you lot making excellent recruiting sergeants. Please keep it up! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1