Why farangs dont fit into thailand

2 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Then renounce James Bond as your role model, I didn't mention him! You wrote, "Be strong. Do as Bond would do."

No thanks. I do not do PC. Sorry to disappoint you. I live my life as politically incorrect as possible. Those who take offense, it is entirely on them. 

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, justin case said:

the heat seems to melt common sense of most farang where they start to defend thai open xenophobism ....   imagine this :  a thai married to a farang in farangland, cannot buy land in farangland, even he has money, married, let's see if he wants to work...does he need to employ 4 farang ?  does mister married thai peson need to do police checks (tm30, 90 days, yearly papershow for extension) ?  guess not ...

does mister/mrs thai not get nationality after a few years of residing in the country ?

so get your butt out of your head 

you and me are long term tourists, arrived yesterday or living and working here 40+ years, married, children, grandchildren ...  NOTHING MORE

You can fly to my country as a tourist, plunk down the cash, and enjoy all the property rights of a citizen....boy are we stupid!

On 4/13/2019 at 10:56 AM, colinneil said:

OP get up off your Pattaya bar stool, get out into the real Thailand, it will amaze you what you might find.

I appreciate that comment. Would be more interested if that comment includes your ability to speak Thai and understand what Thai people are saying. 555

On 7/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, justin case said:

does mister/mrs thai not get nationality after a few years of residing in the country ?

Foreign women married to Thais get Thai nationality very easily.

In the past it's always been men who confer nationality on marriage.

The western countries have changed in the name of equality, Asia has kept the old rules and it's sanity.

Allowing foreign males to live in your country has always been a mistake, usually ending in the fall of your civilisation.

Edited by BritManToo