Thanathorn produces traffic tickets to prove he was speeding to Bangkok to transfer his media shares

webfact

Oh, oh, oh! This is clearly a capital offence - in the eyes of the junta. Speeding?! In Thailand?

Unheard of!

The guy should be disqualified and debarred from all political activity for life.

Actually, that's too lenient -  Thanathorn (and his seditious law professor sidekick) should be locked up till Doomsday ....

On further reflection, one might even consider decapitation - he (and his ilk) clearly deserves it!

Edited by Eligius
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChristianBlessing said:

Speeding tickets prove nothing at all except that he was speeding. Surely there is a record of the shares being transferred; that evidence would prove far more convincing.

You can transfer shares at home, there is no requirement to immediately register them.  As long as the transfer paper is signed and witnessed by someone then it is legal.

He could have transferred at a later date and back dated it.  Here lies the problem.

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

True, the applicable Thai law says the PM cannot have other jobs, and IMHO it should be that way, the good people of Thailand (or any country) have every right to expect their chosen PM devote all of his / her time to running country.  

Quite positive you being sarcastic considering Prayut has another job as singer and song writer. However if you meant chosen PM, Prayut is ruled out.  

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Quite positive you being sarcastic considering Prayut has another job as singer and song writer. However if you meant chosen PM, Prayut is ruled out.  

Yawn.

No not being sarcastic just stating facts.

There is no doubt prayut has lost the plot etc., as I have said here on TV many times, also perhaps someone (a very bored someone) would like to construct a similar list for all of your idols el, a very very long list. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

...this is infantile....

...can anyone even see the driver....or the passengers...???

....jeez....

...lie about small things....what about the big things....???

...following in the footsteps of his mentors that left a multi-billion baht trail out of the country....???

...champion of the people...or justice....???

...utter drivel....

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, RobMuir said:

I drive and speed a lot when it is safe. A drive a lot on the Pattaya motorway that supposedly has speed cameras. 

But I have never received any fines in the mail. Never had any problems paying the rego or renewing my license. 

Another couple of of times I received speeding/seat belt fines from coppers who didn’t require me to pay up front, and said I had thirty days (I think) to pay. I never paid them.

In Australia I had a set of reflective lenses so the cameras were unable to read my plates, but don’t have any here. 

Anyone know now why I never get fined, but Thanatorn copped three in two days? 

Try getting your Road Tax renewed with unpaid fines and see what happens..

Guest Jerry787

funny.... how can prove he was in such car and anyway not an excuse, cant wait last minute to transfer shares

2 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...this is infantile....

....jeez....

...following in the footsteps of his mentors that left a multi-billion baht trail out of the country....???

...champion of the people...or justice....???

...utter drivel....

If it's his car and registered to him why shouldn't he be in it?
Anyway it's up those making the allegations to prove he wasn't in it.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

It would seem simple to produce the SET Share Transfer Documentation.

It's silly anyway, not my shares..... 

Mama, garderder, nanny was the owner.... Still BS 

Thai politicians has played this game before... 

12 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...this is infantile....

....jeez....

Read my signature line below this comment. Thai instinctively know what's true and what is not in their country, farang, not so much. Of course Thai know this is nonsense, but the lie is good enough that no one is really bothered. All a good show.

Edited by rabas