Nok Air Transfer

Read hear that Air Asia don't do baggage transfers and you have to depart and check in

do nok air do Transfers?

I have an 1 hours and 50 minutes to make a nok air connection, as you waste the ticket if you trun up late. was wondering if you can buy a ticket near departures so if I was on time then I could try and buy a ticket just before boarding.

Cheers

the ticket counters of all those lowfare-airlines are very near to the row where their check-in is located.......

but as lowfare-carriers are always known to be late, that can be a very tight case....

check the fare for ur desired flight a day before your departure, if the fare at NOK is still relatively low (compared to other NOK-flights to that destination) then it probably wont be fully booked when u arrive at the ticket-counter just 1 hour before scheduled departure time...

but still, there is some risk doing it this way....

CHOK DEE ! :o

I am not sure about the transfer of baggage, but it is easy to get a ticket on Nok Air. The office is right beside the departure check-out counter. I wanted a flight to Udon Thani, and got to the airport for the cheap early morning flight at 5 a.m. I was able to get my ticket, and enjoy the short ride, which left a 6. Flights that left for Udon later in the day were more expensive. This was just before Christmas.

they do not transfer bags, as they are a point to point airline.

in the past, i have been late arriving with nok and missed the pre-booked check-in for a flight up to Udon.

the check-in staff were very helpful, and got me onto an air asia flight 2 hours later, at no extra cost to me.

same with cancelled flights, t/g arrived at check-in to find the flight cancelled, staff got her and most everyone else on to the air asia later.

i like nok, mainly beacause i am a fat git, and like to upgrade for the nok plus service, check it out.