Police hunt pick-up man who exposed himself to "beautiful" woman in Sattahip

webfact

Police hunt pick-up man who exposed himself to "beautiful" woman in Sattahip

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police in Sattahip are hunting a man who exposed himself to a 21 year old staff member at a beautician's behind the market at the Jay Intersection yesterday. 

"A" - who Thai Rath said was a beautiful woman - told Pol Lt Jirasak Wongwai that she had noticed the man circling a couple of times in a pick-up. 

He then parked his Toyota outside the shop. He then got out and started masturbating by a stone table. 

When he was seen doing this brazen act he went to continue "pulling the strings of his kite" ( a Thai expression) on the seat of his vehicle. 

When he had climaxed he put his "slide worm" (the expression used by Thai Rath in their headline) away and fled the scene. He was wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

"A" provided the cops with the licence plate number and police are now hunting the 40-45 year old man. 

"A" said she was shocked and distressed and feared he might be back.

He faces a fine of not more than 500 baht.   

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-30
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

And???  Do you read my post??? 

Yes I did read your post,

guys that expose themselves to adult women are entirely different to guys that expose themselves to children.

The two groups prefer entirely different audiences, and only share mental illness.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, mistral53 said:

Wrong! it is just a matter of price - ALL ladies will prostitute themselves if you pay them enough money

OMG you just another sex tourists there don't have any respect for ladies

Meny ladies make more money than us farangs and my wife had never ask me for money because she make more money than I 

Real love you can't buy for money wake up man 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Not all ladies are prostitutes 

He is a discusthing man 

And dangerous think if he do this to children too 

That's true not all ladies are prostitutes but that in 99% of the cases in Thailand is restricted to 80 year females with no teeth.  The rest ? well they all have their price, its just that some people don't get the bill until they want to leave after they finish eating ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1