Ahead of UK visit, Trump praises Brexit-supporting 'friends' Johnson and Farage

webfact

The false dossier on DJT was conceived and created in the UK, and written up by an ex MI6 operative. Much more to come on this, perhaps some of it during DJT's visit. Issues arising involve the connivance of the very highest levels of state in the UK.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

The false dossier on DJT was conceived and created in the UK, and written up by an ex MI6 operative. Much more to come on this, perhaps some of it during DJT's visit. Issues arising involve the connivance of the very highest levels of state in the UK.

Got any proof whatsoever to support your claim HMG was involved with the Steele Dossier? BTW as a reminder the dossier was not the trigger for the Trump investigation.

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

Got any proof whatsoever to support your claim HMG was involved with the Steele Dossier? BTW as a reminder the dossier was not the trigger for the Trump investigation.

'I want it to be the case therefore it is.'

Welcome to the post-truth world...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, baboon said:

'I want it to be the case therefore it is.'

Welcome to the post-truth world...

Isn't that the position for all the anti-Brexit predictions of doom?
You're in a Remain-truth world. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

Isn't that the position for all the anti-Brexit predictions of doom?
You're in a Remain-truth world. 

How would I know? I am not so arrogant as to presume to speak on behalf of millions of people or tar them with the same brush.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Oh go on now, you are, you know you are. How many were you speaking on behalf of, and how many are you tarring then?

No I am not. I am sure that there are many like-minded people who share the same point of view as myself. Others don't, and god bless them too.

So not from me, 'Brexiteers think that...' Many obviously voted with noble intent. I think they are mistaken, but I am not about to pour buckets of ordure over their collective heads. Or post pages of memes because I cannot express my own sentiments in my own words.