3 hurt when motorbikes collide in Sattahip

Rimmer

3 hurt when motorbikes collide in Sattahip

image.png

SATTAHIP:--Three people were injured when two motorbikes collided in Sattahip.

Saipin Sombatpanitch, 72, Kamol Srisuriyasawad and Suttipong Inkubjan, both 20, all suffered cuts and bruises in the May 28 wreck outside Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit Road.

The two youths shot out into the street from Tesco, hitting Saipin’s Honda Super Club.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-01--

I don't know how accidents can happen on Sukhumvit.  Yesterday the road to Sattahip was choked with slow moving coaches nobody was going anywhere.  I moved out of Bangkok because I was losing two hours of life every day sitting in a taxi.  Now Pattaya is seeking to be another hub of jams.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, mikebell said:

I don't know how accidents can happen on Sukhumvit.  Yesterday the road to Sattahip was choked with slow moving coaches nobody was going anywhere.  I moved out of Bangkok because I was losing two hours of life every day sitting in a taxi.  Now Pattaya is seeking to be another hub of jams.

I live in Rayong district, we have very few traffic issues, bar the construction that is going on to build even more road capacity.  I don't understand this need for people to live in or near that dump of a City, Pattaya, but each to his own. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I live in Rayong district, we have very few traffic issues, bar the construction that is going on to build even more road capacity.  I don't understand this need for people to live in or near that dump of a City, Pattaya, but each to his own. 

Oh you have done it now they  will be like a swarm of locusts all heading for Rayong now.

• Sad 1