Video: Brit loses his holiday money to ladyboy in Pattaya

webfact

10 hours ago, BwindiBoy said:

O'Malley-Gascoigne... Yeah, I know it's not him, but it looks lie him (before they laughingly try to blank his face out in the video) and it sounds like him.

Anyway, how do people get so drunk that they let such a blatant thing happen?

It's called alcohol,  most dangerous legal drug created by mankind 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

A bit of an odd place to keep your wallet. 

…. only nutters walk around drunk with a significant amount of money on walking street and in another currency take the cake … :clap2:

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

ly bugger O' Malley, carrying 500 quid on your self in walking street is totally braindead.

O'Mally, Oh shit, an irishman not british, well i guess its " go fund me again" Hahaha

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Don't know for sure but it appears to me that the lady-boy shoved his right hand down the front of the victims pants as a distraction while removing the wallet from the rear pants pocket with his/her left hand. Classic lady-boy misdirection. 

Was it his first trip outside the UK.did he look online about travel to Thailand at all.everyone knows about beach rd and ladyboys.also about carry  hard cash at night.even if it is a a score.idiot comes to mind and plenty people out there will tell him that

14 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Haha yeah.  I am not sure where he actually had the wallet though.  I thought the ladyboy just did the old grab and distract ploy and actually stole the wallet with the left hand in back which you can't quite see in the video.

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

Silly bugger O' Malley, carrying 500 quid on your self in walking street is totally braindead.

Leaving it in your room, even in the safe...  Even dumber.

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I am just curious.

What is the percentage of Brits in Thailand?

Living here or tourists?

Because, it sure seems practically everyday there is some Brit problem story occurring.

Just trying to figure out why. Maybe they are a large majority here?

With the depressing exchange rates seems British tourism/presence would be way way down in Thailand...

Certainly seems like a country in major difficulty at this time.

still pretty cheap for a farang holiday even at 40 to the pound.   

for those of us with thai missus / kids with a longer term investment in thailand

does the ever depreciating pound feel painful.

Edited by mvsaraburi

15 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr O'Malley was drunk, they said, adding that this sort of thing damages Pattaya's image and the miscreant must be found and prosecuted. 

Agree, too many drunks as it is in Thailand.

By the way, you notice in the video that the LB has a cigarette in her right hand directly after the so called 'pick' ?  She had that cigarette in her left hand as she had her right hand down his pants. If she can pick his back pocket while holding onto the lit cigarette then she is the BEST pickpocket I've ever seen.  I personally don't believe she picked his pocket, the drunk lost or forgot his wallet somewhere he can't recall.

Edited by IAMHERE
add my reasoning process
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

When I was a lad, visiting NYC, a hooker put her hand in my front pocket..took my $5 I was surprised to find out later.,I think the ladybug grabbed his wallet out the back pocket.. shocking!

O'Malley, Ladyboys, Pattaya.

That's the key words here, forever on Internet, will cost him more than £500 when he gets back to his wife.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Agree, too many drunks as it is in Thailand.

By the way, you notice in the video that the LB has a cigarette in her right hand directly after the so called 'pick' ?  She had that cigarette in her left hand as she had her right hand down his pants. If she can pick his back pocket while holding onto the lit cigarette then she is the BEST pickpocket I've ever seen.  I personally don't believe she picked his pocket, the drunk lost or forgot his wallet somewhere he can't recall.

Wrong you are.

LB Right hand went for his d..k.

While LB Left hand rolled his money.

While the cigarette was at that moment in LB mouth so LB had both hands free..  

15 hours ago, Miss Pickle said:

Who takes 500 pounds out in a wallet when they are going drinking  looks like a very stupid Farang does he not know anything about Pattaya.

Well most would take local currency, but the amount of 500 pounds, at 20,000 baht is not extreme. The problems are a tourist does not have access to a bank account, using a foreign ATM card a poor deal, and many hotels have dubious security even as far as in room safes are concerned, if they have them. I have actually seen reports this guy was carrying more.

I really believe that Pattaya, being a tourist orientated City, should ensure those same tourists are safe.

What surprised me was the "ladyboy" in question had the balls to hang around even after lifting his money..

normally they switch the money to friends or disappear quickly!

Another mug on holiday, brains in another country!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 9:57 PM, Matzzon said:

Have been walking there with a couple of tousands a bunch of times. Never any problem. The stupid thing is grounded in getting too drunk and forget to be aware of things around you.

Nope- these certain lady-boys look for opportunities. And if you have a buzz on, according to your <deleted>-up "generalized" thinking, then I need to always keep a hand on my pocket? Idiot.

8 minutes ago, TMNH said:

Nope- these certain lady-boys look for opportunities. And if you have a buzz on, according to your <deleted>-up "generalized" thinking, then I need to always keep a hand on my pocket? Idiot.

Then "why" is it that these lady-boys- like many Thais look to take advantage? Grifters- that's the word.

Just now, TMNH said:

Then "why" is it that these lady-boys- like many Thais look to take advantage? Grifters- that's the word.

Always excuses...word to lady-boys...anyone <deleted> up looking to take advantage. we do not like you.......period!