Video: Thai man slaps Japanese guy at Koh Chang ferry - police hunt on

snoop1130

Video: Thai man slaps Japanese guy at Koh Chang ferry - police hunt on

Untitหหหled-1-1280x720.jpg

Caption: Damage to Thailand's image - 77kaoded.com

A video posted on Facebook that showed a Thai man (the white haired guy with the goatee) having a go at a Japanese man at the ferry ticket office on Koh Chang.

The Thai doesn't know he is being filmed as he slaps the Japanese guy who does nothing in response.

The ticket lady then starts arguing with the man threatening him with the police.

Ferry owner Phisoot Ratanawong said it was disgraceful. He said the Japanese man was a business owner on Koh Chang with a Thai wife and didn't deserve this.

He promised to do everything he could to get the Thai man prosecuted for damaging the image of tourism in Thailand.

Local police chief Pol Col Suradech Wutthisarot said the pair were arguing after the Japanese man cut in front of him in his vehicle.

The case would only result in a fine, he said, but the police would make an effort to find the Thai man.

Though he said it might take time.

Source: 77kaoded.com 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-13

That was a rather affected face slap he delivered. Like he was challenging the guy to a duel or something. Guy needs to cut back on the 18th century romance novels. Maybe the lao khao too.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

And as always in these situations, the greatest fear is the image of Thailand in the world!
It seems that the pirate is a taxi or songtaew driver.
Piracy in Thailand has not been eradicated, modern piracy has moved to the mainland and pirates have become public drivers.
Send all the drivers of public transport to a special school of education and behavior!

• Like 1

Long white haired Thai guy looks like he's spent too much time in the sun. Don't know about a "business owner", looks more like a guy who spends his time shouting at passing cars and pigeons.

Edited by huangnon

12 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

The assault doesn't matter....only the 'Image of Thailand' !

You got it in one there... prosecute him for damaging the image of Thailand.. never mind the assault charge !!!!

The first slap you could say was a freebie... if he did it again I would have acted in self defense, twisted that pointing finger and inserted it where the sun don't shine!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Guy does'nt know about an English headbutt.

He would have if he'd done that to me.

That would have brought tears to his eyes.

Would also have made a mess of his nose.

Idiot.

Me to

• Like 1

Sadly this is Thainess. Thai have become very brash, bitter, aggressive and lawless.

'I'm Thai so I can do what I like', attitude.

Thai are mostly racist lacking in respect  for law and order especially toward foreigners who bring a great deal of revenue to Thailand.

They call Thailand  'paradise', I call it unsafe, uncaring, unfair, lawless, expensive, dictatorial, racist modern day Thailand.

The Thai lady deserves credit for standing up to an aggressive hill-billy in- breed, in a prodomently male chauvinistic society, but she is one of just a very few Thai with the guts to do so and to also understand the meaning of right and wrong.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The case would only result in a fine, he said, but the police would make an effort to find the Thai man.

Though he said it might take time.

There's no money in it.

• Like 1