3 Month Visa Purchase

Too quick.

You obtain a visa for Thailand from a Royal Thai Consulate.

You say 90 day visa and mention multi entry which indicates a non immigrant type visa but for what reason? Or are you calling the 60+30 day tourist visa 90 days?

If you have valid reason for visa a single entry should be available but multi may not be. Sorry don't know the price offhand.

If you are applying for a Non-Immigrant visa you either have to be married to a Thai ( and take marriage certificate with you ) which is a Non Imm O or have paper work from a company that is going to employ you. This one is a Non Imm B.

If you want a multiple entry O or B the best and closest place to get one is Penang. Takes 2 days.

Good Luck

I'll make it quick...

I'm aware I need to go to a Thai embassy outside the country to get a 3 month visa, but how much is it and if it ISN'T a multi-entry does that mean I can't get one?

Make it a bit slower and tell us what you are trying to do.

If you are applying for a Non-Immigrant visa you either have to be married to a Thai ( and take marriage certificate with you ) which is a Non Imm O or have paper work from a company that is going to employ you. This one is a Non Imm B.

If you want a multiple entry O or B the best and closest place to get one is Penang. Takes 2 days.

Good Luck

As the learned "doctor" will tell anyone (and likely has done a thousand times before) that there are several options other than having a job in Thailand or walking the plank "i.e. by marrying a Thai girl"

You (the original poster) have rushed into print without stating where you are i.e. in Thailand or some other country.

This would have a bearing on your options as to where you might go.

The cost is not always the same either in different countries.

Sorry can't be of more help but on the limited information that you have provided there is probably no one who can.

:o

I always thought the cost of a visa is (should be) the same (a benchmark set by the Thais) and simply translated into the local currency of the country where you make your application?

I'll make it quick...

I'm aware I need to go to a Thai embassy outside the country to get a 3 month visa, but how much is it and if it ISN'T a multi-entry does that mean I can't get one?

UDOX

JUST APPLIED FOR 60 DAY VISA IN AUDTRALIA AND THE LADY AT THE CONSUL TOLD ME I CAN GET A MULTY -ENTRY VISA WHICH GIVES ME 2 60 DAY STAYS IN THAILAND

SOST $AU 90

HOPE THIS HELPS

REG