Mother of reckless driver urges crash victims to stop condemning her family

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, a977 said:

This poor excuse for a mother should think herself lucky that her family had the money to keep her way wood daughter out of jail. 16 years and 6 months old no driving licence, any other country the mother would be visiting her daughter in the slammer every other week for 20-30 years, why was she not charged with 9 counts of manslaughter Oh that's right mommy have money to buy police & judges you hypocritical bitch pay up and SHUT UP.

Greetings, 

Ditto! Excellent commentary! 

• Like 1

The family...it was 9 years ago,why have you not forgotten about it ,we

are not bothered by it.

The victims families......when are we ever going to get any kind of compensation

it been 9 years after we lost our loved ones.

regards worgeordie

Plays the victim card. Woe is me. We get headaches. Oh, those 9 dead people. Yeah, that was a real shame. But, my daughter did 44 hours of community service since our appeal to have that harsh punishment lowered. She forgot to do the community serice the following 3 years. The money. Well, give us some time. It has only been 9 years. We will sell some land and pay you off wait untl this isforgotten again.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Laddawan Devahastin Na Ayudhya said everybody in her family relies on sleeping pills at night

Yes, well, the victims and their families doesn't have to rely on sleeping pills.

• Like 2

those families of victims and many others related will condemn your daughter and your family all their lives.

because, you provided a car to a then 17 years old girl who has no driving license which is illegal and dangerous and this resulted on many deaths.

and it is almost a decade and your family didnt compensate the families of the victims too and now selling those assets??

and where are those hundreds of millions of baht worth of assets? lands, houses etc?

bc father is a colonel! what a colonel. authorities should check the origin if assets of this family.

Edited by Galactus
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

When asked why the payments have been delayed for nine long years, Laddawan only said that it felt as if the incident had taken place yesterday and that she and her family have been traumatised by the tragedy and social condemnation throughout.

What a load of crap!  I get traumatised reading about people like this, on such a regular basis.

The family's assets should have been siezed by the court years ago, and the whole family should have been turned-out onto the street, obviousy where their roots are.

I bet not one of the family would have a clue what principals are; the mother certainly doesn't, and the daughter doesn't give a toss, anyway.

I wish the colonel luck with selling the family's properties, and the victims' families with receiving the awarded compensation.