Thai man sent beautiful Bai Por 2.3 million baht - she turns out to be an ugly fat Facebook fraudster!

rooster59

1 minute ago, BurgerGung said:

Well, I've been talking to a Math teacher, 42 for a few days. Counseling her how to handle her debt issues. (Write down every Baht you spend, go get a TRUE 4 Mbit SIM on Lazada, vsalid for a year @ < 1,800 THB etc.).

Her response: "Will you buy it for me?"

Hello, lady, I haven't even met you in person and you want me to spend 1,800 Baht?!? Have a nice life!

This is a standard Thai baiting trick. The answer is: "Of course I will buy it for you"

She knows you won't and you don't buy it.

Women in general, and Thais in particular are here to test us.

Rooster

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ahhh..I have always admired your utter puerility...

Tho' you do take good photos from time to time and for that I would spare you 5 minutes-no more and no less.

You and USS Enterprise spend a lot of time on TV don't you?Hard to see that you do anything else in a day..

Drifting off topic here,

but I walked for 2hrs in the mountains this morning (it was raining), cycled 25Km of Thursday, and another 25Km on Friday. Tomorrow, if there's a gap in the rain, I'll cycle another 25Km.

But you know I'm old and retired, bit of exercise, eat, drink, read, watch TV, listen to music, without having to work it gets hard filling the day.

Back on topic,

I also 'follow' a couple of what appears to be pretty cosplay girls on facebook, but never send them any money.

'Chontitirat Kaewdang', 'Nana Muansang', I'm hoping they're real and not a fat old bags.

Edited by BritManToo
typo
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

The Fort Zinderneuf of SE Asia.

A few useless white men manning the ramparts whilst confababulating that they are extras in a Beau Geste movie.

It's no wonder that Thailand wants rid of them.

Best of luck with the pretty camels..

Don't really understand Beau Geste movies, Fort Zindernuef and camels, but thanks for the reminder, there is certainly some great reading and research that's been undertaken on the Fort Zindernuef and a couple of others forts - would you like the links? 

1 minute ago, Artisi said:

Don't really understand Beau Geste movies, Fort Zindernuef and camels, but thanks for the reminder, there is certainly some great reading and research that's been undertaken on the Fort Zindernuef and a couple of others forts - would you like the links? 

Naw..if you ain't read PC Wren then there is no helping you..

No Captain Marryat,No Biggles,no Henty?What is the Empire coming to...?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

Naw..if you ain't read PC Wren then there is no helping you..

No Captain Marryat,No Biggles,no Henty?What is the Empire coming to...?

Ah Capt W.E. Johns, author of that most famous book in the series: Biggles Flies Undone.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, faraday said:

Gentlemen, we have a European person; maybe of colour I couldn't say.

But a man, yes a man, who can spell...

True blue dinkie die ????

I think the Thai mans money was well spent.

Consider, if you went to a steakhouse and there were two steaks one 8oz and one 16oz, both were the same cut of meat and the same price. Which one would you select ?

Always best to up-size.

12 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Say what you like about NCC1701A, I've never met the guy, but he sure does make some pretty funny jokes, the PC crowd who think that he is being offensive should either ignore him or move to a country where calling a fat person fat can get you a prison sentence. Keep going man, even my wife has laughed at some of your posts, and that's saying something!

If you can't have a laugh now and again, what's the point of being alive? Goodness gracious, I saw someone being called a racial slur on YouTube, now I'm going to get in on the action and try and draw attention to my twitter account because nobody actually likes me. That's the current Western way of thinking, screw that, I live in Thailand where they call a spade a spade. If you don't like it then I hope the next IO you meet rejects you, because I would too!

Considering the fact that you spent a considerable period of time complaining about apostrophes-I do find your post screamingly funny.

And Thais never call a spade a spade (have you ever heard of Greng Jai?)-and my IO loves me..

Sorry about that..

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

hey you called me a moron. that is a personal attack against forum rules. 

I think it is time you stop. if you see something you don't like, say so, but stop with the personal attacks. 

I unreservedly apologise-in public and on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Considering the fact that you spent a considerable period of time complaining about apostrophes-I do find your post screamingly funny.

Yes - it must be funny to see someone who knows how to use an apostrophe correctly when you left school at the age of 12.

27 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

A "sapade"?Well if you say so as I take a bow to your superior knowledge.

You're an idiot. 100% guaranteed and certified. And translated into Thai.

Very sad times when the university of Sydney is giving out fake degrees to complete chumps.

Edited by SteveK
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1