Help translating short message in thai

Mark747

Hi

I forwarded a message from my Thai girlfriends phone to myself and wondered whether anyone could translate it with context. I have run it through about 10 online translation services and that has just confused me even more.

The message is from my girl to another friend of hers, her friend still goes with 'customers' but my girlfriend shouldn't be..... Need to find out whether I am being a buffalo......

I just want to know whether it looks like the sender of the message had gone and slept with the person they are talking about.

The message is below.

ควยเล็กมากกตูดเล็กมากกก เหี้ยสรุปเอามันมานอนเป็นเพื่อนแต่ก็ดีมันก็หน้ารักดีและอีกย่างมึงได้เพื่อนมันดีแล้ว (อย่าลืมป้นมันมาเพื่อกูด้วยนะ)

I understand the first part of the message about sizes of anatomy ???? just not sure about the rest, has she been good or bad for me?

She doesn't know I have seen this message but after I asked her a question about her night she unsent this message to her friend. 

Any help is greatly appreciated as this is eating away at me. Thanks in advance.

I already pasted it into Google translate and several other online translations. Which is why I know what the first part of the message is "very small c*ck, very small ass"

The context of the message is discussing a "customer" that was at a streetbar. I know the recipient of this message was a girl who went with a customer that night, but there was another customer at the bar and I don't know whether they are talking about the customer that went with the recipient of this message or the other customer at the bar, in which case I think my girlfriend might be cheating on me...

There was no other part to the message or conversation, I am guessing it was a continuation of an actual conversation they must have had when the recipient of the message went with some guy from the streetbar

I just wanted to know whether the sender of the message is just talking about her own conquest or her friends. The "take it /him to sleep as a friend, but it is good " part I don't understand that bit in translation or subtlety of the thai language and wanted a Thai speaker to give an opinion rather than just what the automated translation services say.

I don't understand why anyone would think I am trolling anyone with this post. I created a new account because I am not a regular on this forum and I needed to ask this question.

I have attached a screenshot I took of the message on my computer and my initial google translation, hence why I understood the first part. Unfortunately I have also been around said bar enough and been called 'Khwy lĕk' jokingly enough to understand that word.

I said something to my girl the day after seeing this message saying that I was 

'Khwy lĕk but tūd yai' and that got a very strange look and guilty/playful look on her face.

951716659_Linemessage.png.2b31c78a90c0f388e8a547cf9614cbdd.png

Trying to translate a text from a bar girl which contains lots of mistakes using Google translate? This will just fail

My translation:

ควยเล็กมากกตูดเล็กมากกก

dick small, ass small

เหี้ยสรุปเอามันมานอนเป็นเพื่อน
<deleted>, to sum it up, i wanted him come to sleep with me like friends *

แต่ก็ดีมันก็หน้ารักดีและอีกย่างมึงได้เพื่อนมันดีแล้ว
but well, he is cute and you could <deleted> his friend already, that's good

(อย่าลืมป้นมันมาเพื่อกูด้วยนะ)
(don't forget to rob "ปล้น" him, for me too)

*This is a bit unclear. It could also mean that she is telling her friend, that her friend could sleep with him like friends

The woman who sent this message either met with the guy with small dick already, or maybe her friend sent her pictures from this guy and her judgement is based on these.
Regarding sex the only thing which is clear is that her friend <deleted> the friend of the guy with the small dick.

Judging by how badly she writes Thai (uneducated) and that she tells her friend to steal this guys money, this is not the type of girl you want to meet.

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Trying to translate a text from a bar girl which contains lots of mistakes using Google translate? This will just fail

My translation:

ควยเล็กมากกตูดเล็กมากกก

dick small, ass small

เหี้ยสรุปเอามันมานอนเป็นเพื่อน
<deleted>, to sum it up, i wanted him come to sleep with me like friends *

แต่ก็ดีมันก็หน้ารักดีและอีกย่างมึงได้เพื่อนมันดีแล้ว
but well, he is cute and you could <deleted> his friend already, that's good

(อย่าลืมป้นมันมาเพื่อกูด้วยนะ)
(don't forget to rob "ปล้น" from him, for me too)

*This is a bit unclear. It could also mean that she is telling her friend, that her friend could sleep with him like friends

The woman who sent this message either met with the guy with small dick already, or maybe her friend sent her pictures from this guy and her judgement is based on these.
Regarding sex the only thing which is clear is that her friend <deleted> the friend of the guy with the small dick.

Judging by how badly she writes Thai (uneducated) and that she tells her friend to steal this guys money, this is not the type of girl you want to meet.

Thanks Jackdd

My girl probably felt him up at the bar or has been with him in the past I am guessing, I don't think I will ever understand what they were talking about as it appears to be a snippet of a conversation they have been having verbally so I can never ascertain the context.

The one thing I do trust her about is money and not robbing anyone, I am guessing this must be a joke between them or talking about getting a barfine or something. I am guessing the '<deleted>'  is the F word and has been censored. I am guessing that she is saying the guy was cute that the recipient went with and she wanted to sleep with him. But it doesn't look like she did.

You probably think I am deluding myself here ! ????  I know the people involved well enough to know they don't rob anyone, I spent the lat 6 months with her every night and saw everything that happens and never saw one of this girls "Customers" coming back and complaining about being robbed. 

Thanks again for the effort!

2 minutes ago, Mark747 said:

I am guessing the '<deleted>'  is the F word and has been censored. I am guessing that she is saying the guy was cute that the recipient went with

Yes, this forum censors the F word.

She says that the guy with the small dick and ass is cute.

Just now, jackdd said:

Yes, this forum censors the F word.

She says that the guy with the small dick and ass is cute.

I can live with that, she does that in front of me all the time commenting on guys being "Lor" and "Na Rak"

Thanks again

59 minutes ago, Mark747 said:

I don't know whether they are talking about the customer that went with the recipient of this message or the other customer at the bar, in which case I think my girlfriend might be cheating on me...

No need to think, all our Thai women are cheating on us, it's the way they are.

Cheat back, then you're even, it works for me.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

555, that's what happened with her previous long term boyfriend of 5 years. I wanted to try and break the cycle, trying to make her understand that going with a customer if you want to be in a relationship is not OK.  I think that is what she was doing before because he was doing it as well and it hurt her and broke her. I have told her if she wants money I will give her money to not go with any customer. She said she doesn't want my money.......and that she won't go with any customer. That is why I trust her about money, she won't take my money and has never asked me for money. I didn't want to go into too much detail in order to not expose who she is and I am to anyone who might know us, but she owns and runs the streetbar and makes her money from the bar, so doesn't need to go with any customers, but in the past she used to go with customers before she ran the streetbar, when she just worked at the streetbar

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sometimes mate you post absolute nonsense, all our Thai women cheat on us, maybe yours do, but many others dont.

I think that the speaker is telling the other girl about a ‘john’ whom she tried to get as a friend but he ‘belonged’ to someone else. 

อย่าลืมป้นมันมาเพื่อกูด้วยนะ seems to say “save some for me OK! “ I have used that expression to mean, have fun, good luck, don’t do something I wouldn’t do etc. It actually means อย่าลืมป้นมันมาเพื่อกูด้วยนะ 

I would say that your girlfriend considers you to be her regular. 

2 hours ago, Mark747 said:

but she owns and runs the streetbar and makes her money from the bar, so doesn't need to go with any customers

When I first came to Thailand I had a girlfriend like that, she was cheating on her American husband with me.

They all cheat, it's the way they are. If they're not cheating on you, they're cheating on someone else with you.

Worse if they're in an expat bar/hangout, 100 horny wealthy white guys hitting on them every week, who wouldn't?

If they're not cheating for money, they're cheating for fun.

If you believe she isn't banging other guys, you're living in la la land.

she says she loves you and she is different. she refers to a new house for your new MIL and she mentions land and car. she also says her fathers not well and needs money for a new kidney, and she did hint that the fathers prized buffalo is sick.

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

she says she loves you and she is different. she refers to a new house for your new MIL and she mentions land and car. she also says her fathers not well and needs money for a new kidney, and she did hint that the fathers prized buffalo is sick.

Damn, how did you know about their buffalo? ????

Her previous boyfriend was wealthy and had already bought the family a house so I don't need to bother with that ????????

Doesn't need a car because no one in her family drives ????

Seriously though, if she was after my money she could have bled me dry by now and moved on to the next sucker. I know she isn't about the money, she looks after me and pays for me. Including the rent....she refuses money when I offer her money. Either she is the smartest operator I have ever come across regarding money and in it for the long term, or she really doesn't care too much about the money. 2 years in, in total. 

I would like to think that I am not a complete buffalo, time will tell, but I am going in with my eyes wide open and understand how everything works, have been coming to Thailand for 20 years and married to thai woman before, so have some insight. 

'and understand how everything works'

Good luck with that one.

If you are a non-native speaker and learnt the language for years, you would still not understand how everything works.

Not trying to put you down, just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

On 7/28/2019 at 3:21 AM, Mark747 said:

ควยเล็กมากกตูดเล็กมากกก เหี้ยสรุปเอามันมานอนเป็นเพื่อนแต่ก็ดีมันก็หน้ารักดีและอีกย่างมึงได้เพื่อนมันดีแล้ว (อย่าลืมป้นมันมาเพื่อกูด้วยนะ)

Best I can make out the sender of the message is reporting back to her friend after they met two guys and each slept with one. 

"Skinny with a tiny dick. I banged him anyway, he was cute, and besides, you got his friend. (Don't forget to bring the friend back to share with me.)"

I've revised my translation here (time ran out to edit my original)

"Skinny little bastard with a tiny dick. I banged him anyway, he was cute, and besides, you got his friend. (Give him a good ride for me.)"

Notes:

*Small ass to mean skinny, not well-built.

*I figure เหี้ย is actually exclaimed jokingly and is attached to the first sentence, not the second, because it makes no sense as the subject. 

*The last part in parentheses is tricky because the verb seems to be misspelled. But I don't think that by ป้น she means ปล้น (to rob). Instead she might have meant ปั่น (to ride, or in slang, to copulate). The characters are adjacent on the keyboard and she doesn't exactly seem like a stickler for spelling and grammar. 

6 hours ago, Chou Anou said:

"your girl"....? you do realize that this message was 100% written by a sex worker, right? just checking.

I think that we all realise that.

Are you familiar with the parlance of sex workers? I am interested in the expression นอนเป็นเพื่อน . Is นอนกัน not as good a euphemism as sleep with? So what effect does “as a friend” have? 

Would it be appropriate for a “client” as has been suggested here? 

20 hours ago, Puwa said:

Best I can make out the sender of the message is reporting back to her friend after they met two guys and each slept with one. 

"Skinny with a tiny dick. I banged him anyway, he was cute, and besides, you got his friend. (Don't forget to bring the friend back to share with me.)"

ป่น might also be the verb. Give him a good pounding for me, not to be taken seriously.

สรุป might be translated as “long story short” conversationally. 

Turning conversational Thai into conversational English is fraught with difficulties but here goes. 

I feel that มัน is the subject in ควยเล็ก ตูดเล็กมาก and มานอนเป็นเพื่อน, then แต่ก็ดีมันน่ารักดี but that’s alright, he is lovable, และอีกอย่างหนึ่ง and another thing is มึงได้เพื่อน  you have a friend มันดีแล้ว  that is good enough.  

what I can make out of this message is 

He has a small dick and very skinny, damn it!! Just slept with him (this bit can imply that they are just slept no intercourse or she not enjoys sleeping with him because of his size)!! oh well, he is cute anyway. You better got his friend (don't forget to share him with me).

Overall, you can’t jump into conclusion just from one text you see, most of the time I found that when they talk with their friend they will make quite cheeky comment!!  

Good luck!!

1 hour ago, tgeezer said:

I think that we all realise that.

Are you familiar with the parlance of sex workers? I am interested in the expression นอนเป็นเพื่อน . Is นอนกัน not as good a euphemism as sleep with? So what effect does “as a friend” have? 

Would it be appropriate for a “client” as has been suggested here? 

In นอนเป็นเพื่อน the เป็นเพื่อน speaks to her attitude towards the guy-- casual, without expectation or attachment. It doesn't literally have anything to do with friendship. It's very common usage with verbs and isn't specific to the parlance of sex workers.

22 minutes ago, tgeezer said:

ป่น might also be the verb. Give him a good pounding for me, not to be taken seriously.

สรุป might be translated as “long story short” conversationally. 

Turning conversational Thai into conversational English is fraught with difficulties but here goes. 

I feel that มัน is the subject in ควยเล็ก ตูดเล็กมาก and มานอนเป็นเพื่อน, then แต่ก็ดีมันน่ารักดี but that’s alright, he is lovable, และอีกอย่างหนึ่ง and another thing is มึงได้เพื่อน  you have a friend มันดีแล้ว  that is good enough.  

No it's มึงได้เพื่อนมัน -- you got his friend

Archived