PM to oversee police to ensure reform

rooster59

24 minutes ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Good news. The people need an app to which they can upload videos of the police not doing their job. 

Don't you think the server they upload to might run out of disk space pretty quickly?

Edited by bluesofa
misprit

On 7/28/2019 at 9:50 AM, GalaxyMan said:

Or get worse, as has everything else this clown has touched. Pathetic. He's trying to make sure that he controls all of the governmental organs of violence; the military, the police. Guess who he's going to use them against! ????

I was premature. Now this: Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will directly supervise the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) instead of assigning one of his deputies to do it on his behalf, as was the practice in the past, Justice Minister Somsak Thepsuthin said today.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:54 AM, bluesofa said:

Didn't our glorious leader claim he was going to do this before, in what seems like a lifetime ago now?

He did indeed. And very little happened. Remember the guy who was chief was pictured with the Koh Toa family who were being accused in social media? And how just before retiring all the police had to buy new sig pistols??

If you can't reform the police whilst head of a military junta with supreme powers, then doesn't bode well when you ain't got those powers. But they couldn't even get taxi drivers to use meters all the while and stop refusing passengers.

11 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

I was premature. Now this: Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will directly supervise the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) instead of assigning one of his deputies to do it on his behalf, as was the practice in the past, Justice Minister Somsak Thepsuthin said today.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Only yesterday I posted about our glorious leader and the 911 national emergency number, reported on 07-07-2015:

"A committee chaired by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will oversee the operation of the 911 emergency calls."

Same-same, but different.

We're still waiting for this new number...I think sending a letter would be faster.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/840525-thais-will-soon-dial-911-as-universal-emergency-number/#comments

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

"A committee chaired by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will oversee the operation of the 911 emergency calls."

But he is the national emergency, a walking, talking disaster.

• Like 1