Non lmmigrant "O" Multiple Question

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Visa issue date, see the Enter Before Date.

Thanks for the reply Jacko.The point is I had one years ago,I'm looking at it and it says Enter Before but the

one issued last year is different and reads Issued and Valid To,no mention of Enter Before therefore my

question.Regards Kim.

1 minute ago, kimincm said:

Thanks for the reply Jacko.The point is I had one years ago,I'm looking at it and it says Enter Before but the

one issued last year is different and reads Issued and Valid To,no mention of Enter Before therefore my

question.Regards Kim.

The confusion one sees often is many people confuse this with the Permission to Stay date/stamp one gets when entering Thailand with the Visa. They are different. 

Enter before 14/8/2019 could be taken as on the 13th or before but true meaning was until end of the 14th.  With new wording it becomes clearer.

Non O visa allows a 90 day stay - that will be the stamp you received on entry - you must leave on or before that day (90 days from entry with entry day 1).  If you actually have an O-A visa you would have received one year permitted stay on entry.  The visa never says how long you can stay - it is the stamp you receive on entry.  

What does the permission to stay stamp say in your passport.? If you entered 20/9/2018, 90 days permission would have already expired. If you actually have an O-A Visa, you would have received a full year permission to stay. 

12 minutes ago, kimincm said:

Valid To 14/8/2019    Entered 20/9/2018 When must I go or make other arrangements.

You need to use your visa for another 90 day entry on or before August 14th.

After those 90 days you will need to get a new visa.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you could extend that 90 days for 60 days to visit them.

Thanks for all the replies it seems I've led people astray with title of the post "Non Imm O Multiple.

Question"What a difference a full stop would have made.Humblest apologies.Maesai the 12/8/2019.

Regards to all who replied and thanks.Kim.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The confusion one sees often is many people confuse this with the Permission to Stay date/stamp one gets when entering Thailand with the Visa. They are different. 

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What does the permission to stay stamp say in your passport.? If you entered 20/9/2018, 90 days permission would have already expired. If you actually have an O-A Visa, you would have received a full year permission to stay. 

You seem to be confusing the OP. He is not in Thailand and is not asking about when his permission to stay ends. 

7 hours ago, kimincm said:

Thanks for all the replies it seems I've led people astray with title of the post "Non Imm O Multiple.

Question"What a difference a full stop would have made.Humblest apologies.Maesai the 12/8/2019.

Regards to all who replied and thanks.Kim.

There wasn't much wrong with your post. Unfortunately people trying to help sometimes get over excited and confuse the situation.

A ME Non O is valid for 1 year from the date it's issued. Which means you can enter as many times you like until the "valid to" (formerly "enter before") date. If your visa is "valid to" 14/8/2019 you can enter anytime on or before that date to receive a new 90 days stay.

• Thanks 1